The Official Shamchat Thread

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Jesus Christ, that's billion times worse than the fantasy elf version of 'ww3rp korean unbeatable lithe MP officer chick' stereotype(?) I had the displeasure of meeting.

Sad thing is the previous time I RP'd with her, she wasn't that bad.

Except she literally just saw my character and fucking legged it because "oh i dont interact with evil people"

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i guess im gonna update this thread

This is a conversation between Bowser (SRP, Looking for a Princess Peach who wants to be abused and bred) and yourself,

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a conversation between A giant spider (you start) and yourself, Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield).
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Hey.)
A giant spider (you start): (Hi there!)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (So, scenario. I wander into the cave?)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Lair*)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Assuming she/he has one.)
A giant spider (you start): (That works. I'll say a cave used as a lair.)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Alrighty.)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Stomp, stomp, stomp. "Ah! Here it is!" Vidal stopped at the cave's mouth, staring up at it, his armor reflecting the sun heavily enough to light up the entrance. His hammer's head was planted against the ground, and was the same size as him, leaning against the handle, the hammer remaining still. "Animals and people going missing with webs, must be a spider in the cave. Hopefully, I can have a nice conversation with it!" He chuckled, flipping his helmet over his face and raising the hammer into both hands, his shield buckled onto his left wrist. He stepped into the cave, glancing around carefully.
A giant spider (you start): He goes deeper and deeper, noticing a complex system of webs. After a while, he hears a feminine voice ring out, although the echoing of the cave makes it impossible to pinpoint. "So... What brings a human here? One without subtlety, and well-armed, I wonder..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Ah ha!" He spun around, slamming the head of his hammer against the floor, leaning against the handle once more, casually holding his fist into his hip. "I am Vidal, Paladin of Life! I am here to make sure you do not kill any more animals! Or people!" He laughed out heartily, seeming genuinely joyful of the situation as he spoke out in his deep, booming voice.
A giant spider (you start): "All I do is right, and you humans would take the same actions... The animals, I kill much like any hunter. I need I survive, after all... I have tried to barter, but that has come to naught, which brings me to people. All those I kill are in self-defence. I am peaceful until provoked; this deep in my web, you ware at my mercy. Although I am still unsure how much humanity deserves mercy..." There is a bitter undertone to the voice.
A giant spider (you start): **need to survive
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Ever seen a bard?! They get all my mercy!" He laughed out, rocking his hips against the hammer's handle. "Why not barter with me?" He smiled under his helmet, glancing around.
A giant spider (you start): "Oh? Well, you are the first I've seen who has been open..." The spider walked up. "So, what do you want?" It was at least ten feet tall, easily towering over the night.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He lifted his hammer over his shoulder, pulling his helmet's cover up, showing off his face. He looked ageless, impossible to tell whether or not he was thirty or sixty, a strong chin and a well-kept beard, his eyes bright blue. "I want you to stop hunting farm animals, people in the village are starving." He gave a slight nod, sounding more professional.
A giant spider (you start): **knight
A giant spider (you start): "They are starving? I have offered them the knowledge that would increase their crop yields, allow them to hunt better. I have given them weapons of the highest quality. And yet they refuse my offers, and break my gifts. If they starve, it I their own fault." Eight black eyes evaluate the paladin.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Yes, but..." He scratched the back of his helmet. "Most townsfolk are quite dumb!" He heaved a chuckle. "They will not trust you, for you, to them, are a monster. That is why they refuse you." He tapped his foot "gently" giving slight shakes to the cave with each tap of his behemothic armor. "You must make them trust you! Like Garg the Ogre and the Moonslicer Sword!" He clicked his fingers at the memory of the story.
A giant spider (you start): "Oh? I must make them trust me? The last time that our peoples united, you turned upon my race, hunted us to extinction. I have tried many times to gain acceptance, and each time your people have attacked me. If I save a lord's son, I am taken to be a kidnapper. Besides, I only hunt their animals because they hunt me..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "My people have never united with yours. Yet I am trying to help you. Defeat some bandits! Rebuild broken defences! Build traps for the townsfolk to use! If an Ogre can do it, so can you!" He yelled out in a motivating manner, taking a step towards her. "My people are considered dumb brutes, yet I am a hero to these people! All because I showed them I am not what they think!"
A giant spider (you start): "Did you not hear me? I do everything I can. I have left known assassins in a river and been branded murderer. I have rescued children, and I have faught demons and beasts. None of this was for my sake. I hoped they would reconsider, and I hope that they might at some point... I wouldn't expect you to remember the massacres, or even know them. History is written by the victors, and anyone who knows is ashamed. But my kin have long memories, and even longer lives..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Hm." He simply said, holding a hand to his chin. "I shall introduce you to the townsfolk! They shan't be scared if I am there!"
A giant spider (you start): "Oh?" The spider laughs. "There was a prince, once... Respected and loved by everyone. Had a similar idea. It ended up making him an exile, and disowned. Nobody would acknowledge him."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I do not care! I do not fight evil for respect, or for rewards! I do it-" He smashed his fist against his chest. "I do it out of the good of my heart, regardless of if I am known as a hero or not!"
A giant spider (you start) has left the conversation.

What a bitch.
it was hard reading through all of that and i want to kill myself now

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
i guess im gonna update this thread Bowser (SRP, Looking for a Princess Peach who wants to be abused and bred) and yourself,
Z1sOAKW.jpg

Reactions: List

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
his is a conversation between looking for a girl to fatten up ^^ and yourself, Bored 15 f.
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: same
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: ;_;
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: everyone skips me
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: must by name
Bored 15 f: HUh??
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: be my*
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: lol forget it
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: hai
Bored 15 f: Yeah, you need factual info and shit
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: wut
Bored 15 f: like RP shit.
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: yeah I know
Bored 15 f: gender, name, age, sexuality
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: but i got bored
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: so :D
Bored 15 f: otherwise they just skip
Bored 15 f: really
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: yup
Bored 15 f: they dont know what you are
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: tryiung sometihng different
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: im notihng
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: im just me
Bored 15 f: exactly
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: oh well XD
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: so wanna talk or no?
Bored 15 f: Sure, I guess
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: yay
Bored 15 f: talk about what?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: wait does this mean I get to fatten u up?
Bored 15 f: Are you talking about ERP?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: E?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: expansion?
Bored 15 f: erotic
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: well kinda
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: but not RP
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: more like over skype
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: on cam :P
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: like if i can make ur belly expand
Bored 15 f: sure
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: ok
Bored 15 f: i dont have an user but i can logon with my brothers
Bored 15 f: dommsday_mk
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: wait whats nur asl?
Bored 15 f: 15/f/norway
Bored 15 f: Why?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: it says male
Bored 15 f: As I said, its my brothers
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: oh i didnt read that
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: hmm..how cna i know? can i see a pic of u or can u cam up so i can be sure?
Bored 15 f: Yeah
Bored 15 f: cam <3
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: alright
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: well i added u
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^ has left the conversation

i proceeded to prank him on skype lmao

https://gyazo.com/e8fc0dfa827df154329a11f332cd258b heres all he saw

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
dudes just tryna get his rocks off, .)6. why you tryna fool him?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
his is a conversation between looking for a girl to fatten up ^^ and yourself, Bored 15 f.
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: same
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: ;_;
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: everyone skips me
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: must by name
Bored 15 f: HUh??
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: be my*
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: lol forget it
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: hai
Bored 15 f: Yeah, you need factual info and shit
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: wut
Bored 15 f: like RP shit.
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: yeah I know
Bored 15 f: gender, name, age, sexuality
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: but i got bored
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: so :smiley:
Bored 15 f: otherwise they just skip
Bored 15 f: really
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: yup
Bored 15 f: they dont know what you are
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: tryiung sometihng different
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: im notihng
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: im just me
Bored 15 f: exactly
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: oh well XD
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: so wanna talk or no?
Bored 15 f: Sure, I guess
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: yay
Bored 15 f: talk about what?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: wait does this mean I get to fatten u up?
Bored 15 f: Are you talking about ERP?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: E?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: expansion?
Bored 15 f: erotic
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: well kinda
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: but not RP
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: more like over skype
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: on cam :stuck_out_tongue:
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: like if i can make ur belly expand
Bored 15 f: sure
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: ok
Bored 15 f: i dont have an user but i can logon with my brothers
Bored 15 f: dommsday_mk
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: wait whats nur asl?
Bored 15 f: 15/f/norway
Bored 15 f: Why?
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: it says male
Bored 15 f: As I said, its my brothers
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: oh i didnt read that
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: hmm..how cna i know? can i see a pic of u or can u cam up so i can be sure?
Bored 15 f: Yeah
Bored 15 f: cam <3
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: alright
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^: well i added u
looking for a girl to fatten up ^^ has left the conversation

i proceeded to prank him on skype lmao

https://gyazo.com/e8fc0dfa827df154329a11f332cd258b heres all he saw
sad haha

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
This is a conversation between the ratlord and yourself, Mark Wheeler.
Mark Wheeler: Greetings
Mark Wheeler: ...Ratlord?
the ratlord: yes, that's me
the ratlord: isn't that absurd
Mark Wheeler: Yep. I couldn't of guess that the ratlord would know how to use a computer
the ratlord: you do not think highly of the ratlord
the ratlord: you don't think the ratlord is capable of such an easy task ?
the ratlord: I proved you WRONG, didn't I
the ratlord: stupid human
Mark Wheeler: Wow, what else are you capable of?
Mark Wheeler: Almighty rat lord
the ratlord: I am capable of lots of things, mark wheeler
Mark Wheeler: HOW many things?
the ratlord: A LOT OF THINGS
Mark Wheeler: Please give me an example of at least 1
the ratlord: *sweats*
Mark Wheeler: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
the ratlord: LET ME THINK HUMAN
the ratlord: cant you give a rat some time
Mark Wheeler: I don't think the ratlord needs "time" to think of at least one thing he's capable of.
the ratlord: you don't know me, bitch
Mark Wheeler: I do know you're the ratlord
the ratlord: but you don't KNOW me
Mark Wheeler: and you don't know one thing you're capable of doing?
Mark Wheeler: It seems like the tables have turned?
the ratlord has left the conversation.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Holy shit

This is a conversation between A sissy slave at a slave market (femboy/16/5'1/black hair/green eyes) and yourself, Mark.
Mark: Hello.
A sissy slave at a slave market (femboy/16/5'1/black hair/green eyes): *I am tied up,blindfolded,gaged, and I have sound proof earmuffs . For all I know I could be anywhere . He is priced at 10,000 dollars*
Mark: wat to heck

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Jack(m 16 5'11" brown hair any rp I have Kik) and yourself, Theresa May.
Jack(m 16 5'11" brown hair any rp I have Kik): Hello there
Theresa May: hello jack
Jack(m 16 5'11" brown hair any rp I have Kik): How are you Theresa
Jack(m 16 5'11" brown hair any rp I have Kik): (hi!)
Theresa May: (hello!!!)
Theresa May: im great, and you?
Jack(m 16 5'11" brown hair any rp I have Kik): (have Kik?) I'm good it's great to see you *hugs you*
Jack(m 16 5'11" brown hair any rp I have Kik): And don't listen to all the haters you're a beautiful strong independent woman with a nice rack and ass *winks*
Theresa May: thank you

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Jeff (21m, 6'5, toned, 11in)your friend's older bro you have a crush on SRP(prefer 13 and younger) and yourself, Solo_D.

Dr. Pepper found???