The unofficial venting thread

Nebulae
Frustrated about something but don't want to make a post about it in the fast thread because everyone's gonna think you're a dumbass? Do it here, I wont care.

Edit: I was trying to be legit here, but all I see is people complain about retards and commies. I guess that's what I get for shitposting too much

Last edited:
Nebulae
i think the vast amounts of masculinity being infused into my eyes and fingers from this site is giving me brain damage

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As the phrase that I had coined goes: If I cannot join them, I will rise above them; and if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them.

How dare those girls give their love and sex to those other men and not me, thats what I constantly think when I see young couples. There is nowhere in this world I can go anymore. There is no more life to live. The Day of Retribution is all I have. It is the final solution to all of the injustices of this twisted world. By doing this, I will set all the wrongs I’ve had to face in my sorry excuse of a life right.

I don't wanna take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls. What the hell I wanna go off and go to work for? Work for what? Money? I got all the money in the world. I'm the king, man. I run the underworld, guy. I decide who does what and where they do it at. What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
fuck that old granny ass looking bitch miss hickory down the street

"oh look at me, i'm eighty three"
"oh look at me, my husband died years ago"
"oh look at me i'm disabled"

finna jump that bitch one day i swear to god homie get a jOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
i fucking want to leave these forums but as much as i want to i cant

i fucking hate people who complain about stuff without doing shit to fix it (looking at you italian hipsters who keep ranting on this generation's performance and the downfall of humanity on fucking facebook, seriously fuck you)

edit: ok this is it im leaving

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Retards shouldn't go to school. My school specifically.

Some cunt was eating posionous berries and fucking sticks in the school yard, and refused to eat the pizzas we threw at him.

I helped him in the path to retardation. In primary school, he really pissed me off, so I grabbed him and slammed his head against a wall.

And then he started eating the grass on the school field.

People need to learn to grow up and not get offended by shit unless it's directed at them. No one wants you to get offended for them, it's their damn choice.

I'd very happily fuck almost every chick at my school once they're legal age. But that probably isn't going to happen because barely any of them are into casual sex.

And fuck maths. And english. And history. And school.

Can't wait until the HTC Vive overtakes school and all the children wake up, put a damn helmet on and learn at home. I was promised flying cars and hover boards by now, and all we've got is a white XBOX One and Windows 10.

Why can't someone with a brain just tell all the politicians to grow a pair and say that they're all in it for the fucking money?

D

Deleted member 225

i fucking want to leave these forums but as much as i want to i cant

i fucking hate people who complain about stuff without doing shit to fix it (looking at you italian hipsters who keep ranting on this generation's performance and the downfall of humanity on fucking facebook, seriously fuck you)

edit: ok this is it im leaving
join me brother and be free

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae

Some cunt was eating posionous berries and fucking sticks in the school yard, and refused to eat the pizzas we threw at him.

I helped him in the path to retardation. In primary school, he really pissed me off, so I grabbed him and slammed his head against a wall.

People need to learn to grow up and not get offended by shit unless it's directed at them. No one wants you to get offended for them, it's their damn choice.

I'd very happily fuck almost every chick at my school once they're legal age. But that probably isn't going to happen because barely any of them are into casual sex.

Can't wait until the HTC Vive overtakes school and all the children wake up, put a damn helmet on and learn at home. I was promised flying cars and hover boards by now, and all we've got is a white XBOX One and Windows 10.

Why can't someone with a brain just tell all the politicians to grow a pair and say that they're all in it for the fucking money?

Typical 11

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
Fucking arabs immigrant dipshits in sweden. FFS I hear arabic stupid fucking music all day, it's ruining my fucking weeks. I wanna go to town with a glock in my hand, shooting up every single one of them.
Not doing it with an axe and saving your women from invaders. smh fam

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
communists being allowed to live
Libtards and commies are the reason why autistic FUCKS are allowed in mainstream education. I used to be a communist years ago. Thank fuck did I discover Anti-Cucks

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fucking arabs immigrant dipshits in sweden. FFS I hear arabic stupid fucking music all day, it's ruining my fucking weeks. I wanna go to town with a glock in my hand, shooting up every single one of them.
hello we're secret european union police we've been hearing about your radical anti-multicultural opinions. please step outside with us.
[doublepost=1466172991][/doublepost]

what kind of school are you in if they eat grass there