The Wasteland Depot - OPENING EVENT & MAP

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
I had a bad time today because I ended up getting interrupted at one point from a phone call and had to handle some ish so I just decided to dc entirely and spent an hour exercising to clear my head
was good, would recommend, very nice way to refresh yourself. beats how i used to just play for like 6+ hours straight yikes

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I had a bad time today because I ended up getting interrupted at one point from a phone call and had to handle some ish so I just decided to dc entirely and spent an hour exercising to clear my head
was good, would recommend, very nice way to refresh yourself. beats how i used to just play for like 6+ hours straight yikes
roleplayer discovers moving is nice
not a jab on you good on you mens

Nebulae
2826AF42AD9C2A867426FE1CD45BEDF48F2CDE71

527C6BF058ADFA30959E077AC9F6BDF1BF8E7B3F

22D78429808E25B1BED48A240E486EAAA8CB7B79

24BDEEC8CA3343A0501720E816A274AD6ED8FB7D

93662A0E98988BDD5C6CC0629019160F4C7F92CE

literally kenshi ft. @Chains @Toriwarior30055 @Phil from MyPillow @Russell @chimeric

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Personally I feel like adding the Tap into the main city is a step back.

Having a Furnace, Filter and other crafting stations in the main rebel areas are must have of course - but having the water source in a dangerous part of the desert actually puts risk in the action of collecting water. Though the source is unlimited - it's found near the Combine prison and antlion hive, and when the antlion spawns are on - it cuts off the supply momentarily, causing water to be extra valuable.

Having entire team of 'water runners' was fun, and was genuinely a main source of 'patrols' - but now there's no reason to leave the base.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae

Having a Furnace, Filter and other crafting stations in the main rebel areas are must have of course - but having the water source in a dangerous part of the desert actually puts risk in the action of collecting water. Though the source is unlimited - it's found near the Combine prison and antlion hive, and when the antlion spawns are on - it cuts off the supply momentarily, causing water to be extra valuable.

Having entire team of 'water runners' was fun, and was genuinely a main source of 'patrols' - but now there's no reason to leave the base.
could be good to have now that hunger damage is disabled, but having low hunger also really fucks your stamina so, the time to make those trips is like a minimal gap

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
could be good to have now that hunger damage is disabled, but having low hunger also really fucks your stamina so, the time to make those trips is like a minimal gap
When vortigaunts rely on stamina to use their weapon, they really focus on keeping themselves well fed/thirst satiated.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Okay, that's fine

But just to let you know, if you dehydrate fully you go to 5 HP and get choppy motion blur when you turn your screen

I experienced it for 15 minutes and wanted to kill myself

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Okay, that's fine

But just to let you know, if you dehydrate fully you go to 5 HP and get choppy motion blur when you turn your screen

I experienced it for 15 minutes and wanted to kill myself
Does it still do it?

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
If hunger is the only thing disabled, yes

Dehydration doesn't affect stamina
I thought hunger effected endurance and Thirst effected stamina, but I guess I'm wrong then.

Dying or getting low health/blurred visions due to scripted effects isn't fun, but keeping high stats by partaking in eating/drinking promotes people to keep doing it is all I'm saying.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I thought hunger effected endurance and Thirst effected stamina, but I guess I'm wrong then.

Dying or getting low health/blurred visions due to scripted effects isn't fun, but keeping high stats by partaking in eating/drinking promotes people to keep doing it is all I'm saying.
I'd rather there being no health, stamina or vision debuffs but instead not gain/benefit from high stats if you go to 0 hunger/water

way better, and doesn't punish people RPing over being script focused but also has meaning

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Can we just decrease the dehydration in general? Feels like it fills up way to fucking quickly, especially since it makes you unable to run or swing a melee weapon since you need your stamina for that. Nearly died to a bunch of antlions because of that once

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Ooc punishment for avoiding ic needs is a discussion in and of itself
I just want to have water runs

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Can we just decrease the dehydration in general? Feels like it fills up way to fucking quickly, especially since it makes you unable to run or swing a melee weapon since you need your stamina for that. Nearly died to a bunch of antlions because of that once
Dead sea

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
What bdb said, get aggressive if you lack the means
Also we're surviving out here, sprint everywhere and you shouldn't be surprised you're thirsty. Some means of wearing shemaghs to reduce thirst would be neat but walking is solution enough

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What bdb said, get aggressive if you lack the means
Also we're surviving out here, sprint everywhere and you shouldn't be surprised you're thirsty. Some means of wearing shemaghs to reduce thirst would be neat but walking is solution enough
mfers bitching bout starving and dehydrating

uhhh, rp dying pls????

personally, if i get thirsty or hungry im demanding i aint asking
believe it or not, antagonizing your saviors who are armed with rifles, submachine guns and assault rifles when you're a borderline starved out escapee convict who is barely scraping by isn't a realistic portrayal of character for a lot of people

did it dawn on you guys, that people don't necessarily play hyper macho/script driven/ fantasy land characters?

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

I hate that your health goes down to 1hp if you dont each nor drink, swear it wasn't like that before and only affected stamina.