The Wasteland Depot - OPENING EVENT & MAP

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
We are currently deciding between waystation, rp_apocalypse and highwayimprobable

improbable quite small and with weird geometry
changing today?

I say apocalypse or waystation

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
both of these give me mixed feelings because one's a stalker map and the other is apocalypse, both extremely common WW3RP picks and don't carry any Half life theming to them.
My brother in Christ the world is burning, anywhere is a stage

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
both of these give me mixed feelings because one's a stalker map and the other is apocalypse, both extremely common WW3RP picks and don't carry any Half life theming to them.
apocalypse was used on neb hl2rp once, clockwork

i haven't personally seen ww3 use them in recent history but we dont plan on staying in the aforementioned maps for very long either

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
apocalypse was used on neb hl2rp once, clockwork

i haven't personally seen ww3 use them in recent history but we dont plan on staying in the aforementioned maps for very long either
if apocalypse still has the built nexus made for an event then it’ll be perfect

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Improbable also has a weird issue where not everyone can actually load it apparently?

That's why we couldn't use it for an early Helix event we wanted to do, because when we set it up and tried to invite all the players most of them couldn't actually make it work.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yeah but we could switch every month not every two week
one month on most open maps would result in everyone leaving

there's not enough time to put down long-lasting roots with the current mortality rates, outlands isn't designed for you to build a prop bunker and sit in it for weeks, it's for people to tell stories

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
we should rp on rp_eastcoast_v2

Nebulae
one month on most open maps would result in everyone leaving

there's not enough time to put down long-lasting roots with the current mortality rates, outlands isn't designed for you to build a prop bunker and sit in it for weeks, it's for people to tell stories

we could still create stories even if staying on the same map for month/s, find me any icly reason why rebels would be moving places to places.
Eli and his team stayed at white forest even tho they got attacked multiple times

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
we could still create stories even if staying on the same map for month/s, find me any ic reason why rebels would be moving places to places.
Eli and his team stayed on the white forest even tho they got attacked multiple times
war is no static and you can create stories on many different maps. besides, coming back to a map can also provide an interesting story