The Wasteland Depot - OPENING EVENT & MAP

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I ever tell you how much I love teamspeak? I'd never switch over to that discord platform. Teamspeak and Skype are really the future!
I use google meets!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
man let me out of this bitch ass shower cage

swexs

Nebulae
css ep1/2 probably not tf2
i mount tf2 etc to thje game it worked fine now you are saying ep 2 etc all that number idk i dont understand all this mumbo jumbo gmod electronics it worked fine now u tellin me this

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
still trying to get some of my technical shit figured out but can I just say it was really amusing that me fixing my settings in the corner led to a bunch of cops knockin me out and dragging me to the courtyard while my game was not responding LOL

i miss zany gmod nonsense ngl

Cindy

Nebulae
What does zany mean

What a zany word
WgAmoXQ.png

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Remember, to fix sitting animations. Delete the "Human" folder in the model section of your (pirated) css content.

Cindy

Nebulae
how is the prison roleplay so far

I’m enjoying it, although I worry people in the courtyard might get pretty bored of standing around chatting or waiting to get dragged out on some work detail pretty fast if there isn’t something to enrich that a bit further. Been doing my best to try and alleviate that with my citizen but I don’t know how successful I’ve been given that I’m just another inmate.

Reactions: List