The Wasteland Depot - OPENING EVENT & MAP

Nebulae
Where's my corruption RP at?
Where's the drugs, the smuggled contraband, the hazing and prisoner brutality?
Why haven't I seen a stabbing yet?

This feels more like a swedish homeless shelter than a hardboiled prison right now.

@next fefsa literally stabbed one of my men in the showers nearly to death

and im running a prison gang

where r u rp'ing at bro???

Nebulae
2B8D1B9642A22477E14CB5BBAC1B3B1396195472

flesh tribe stay winning

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I hope everyone that requested help to create stuff got it. Tried my best to handle everyone I could. As said already in this new Iteration try and ask for things that you wouldn't even dream of the last time. Sure you might get a no, but hell you might get a yes as well depending on the context.

Overall we (or at least I am) are trying to push for less grinding and more roleplay. Where character death don't feel like punishments that causes you to grind for 52312 hours just to get killed by someone in 3 seconds.

Some Events rewards are also going to be more than just, "here's some soup." but actually weaponry or useful supplies as proven already today for the rebel side.

I am very excited for when things expand because I believe that I can give a lot of faction a lot of personal touch along as I can keep myself active.

(But I am not immortal so can't promise it.)

Still hope everyone had fun the first day, we are working on much more.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
vortigaunt feedback no one asked for

I had a good time. I'm ngl this either map or my computer is shit though, likely my 10 year old computer tho, I'm sitting at 5fps unless looking at the ground.

I ran into some other vorts, ambled around a bit with some humans, got ourselves cornered next to an antlion hill, got separated when a strider and hunter squad rolled past, met back up with anyone, someone tried to recruit me so I pulled the uno reverse and tried to recruit them, then had an explore with some vorts, took a delve into an antlion nest found some cool shit, then tried to find a way into the prison and found a cool little spot where me n two other vorts sat down and relaxed, was really calm and nice. Then went back to camp and got pulled into an event where we had to set a fire inside of the antlion nest and holy shit windows slideshow s2k is not great with a billion FLYING npc's running at you and constantly respawning, but IMO as we lived I think it made it realistic, like ofc going into a hive and setting off a fire on a clutch of eggs is gonna cause a billion ants to come at you, but was fun, then got onto the surface and killed a guardian, got some surprise tools to help us out later, so all in all pretty balling

tldr: we got passive, we got s2k, we got s2rp, we got lore, we got spooky shit, we got tension and thrills, what more could you ask for?

make your own roleplay too, go get lost in a desert and almost die, maybe make urself some toilet wine and corner the wine market, idk damn

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Also which one of you guys named their BLACK character Floyd Cotton

Garry's Mod roleplayer challenge: Grow up and stop portraying piss poor racial stereotypes!!! (difficulty: impossible)

Nebulae
9SVs3Sr.png

bFzSHTW.jpg

u8LY2K4.png

made a char who's a manhunter, captures open criminals and sells them back into indentured servitude at auctions - first ever capture got out, killed him, actually based, cowboy rp is real

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@boots @Hunk

I forgot to save the logs from our little interaction but I loved that moment we had a lot. Thanks for the roleplay y'all.
That was @Lewis and me , not boots

It was cool and nice to see someone portraying other figures that ended up in odd places due the war and that arent ur regular citizen

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
That was @Lewis and me , not boots

It was cool and nice to see someone portraying other figures that ended up in odd places due the war and that arent ur regular citizen

Oh oop- either way, I really enjoyed it.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
the amount of invisible walls on this map and parts of cliffs that take you to the bottom of the map is awful

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the amount of invisible walls on this map and parts of cliffs that take you to the bottom of the map is awful
I did get stuck in a pit twice tbh, so hard agree