The Wasteland Depot - OPENING EVENT & MAP

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm ngl I've got a real bad taste in my mouth with this. I'm part of the people tryna assault the prison, me and two other vorts get lost, one of us falls off the map, I try to get em back, get sent to them at spawn instead, managed to get TP'd back but alone, my other vort friend ends up missing because he assumed something happened with me, I stand there tryna !help and get shot, get no response so decide to walk my ass back, get lost again because this map is so fucking dark, laggy and low FPS if you're even remotely looking at the prison (genuine defender advantage, they can't shoot you if they're playing it the game on slideshow mode) and now I'm literally just kinda chilling because I'm stuck again, low hp and just kinda waiting for something to happen or it be over

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
curious to know how many days we'll be on the prison map after this

because the rebel camp has nothing going for it, sorry to say

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
curious to know how many days we'll be on the prison map after this

because the rebel camp has nothing going for it, sorry to say
afaik the intent is to swap after it finishes today, right?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
afaik the intent is to swap after it finishes today, right?
The content pack has not been updated with a new map, so I doubt anything that grand happens tonight.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I enjoyed the preparation but my internet could not hold stable when I was looking towards the prison with 80~ people in that direction, along with explosions, spawning antlions and gunfire all around.

I was stuck on this same frame for like 6 minutes and then found myself at spawn.

4390958DD0A4D1E11F31F43D66E60E5CAEF03584

(Frequency is an event frequency so i don't care about posting it)

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
I feel like if I were younger I would've just shown up to work late instead of on time so I can do cool stuff
I hate my job

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I feel like if I were younger I would've just shown up to work late instead of on time so I can do cool stuff
I hate my job
If it helps, we escaped without anyone noticing, so you're with us now, ask for a TP tomorrow.

Edit: we dropped you off at the main camp with Locky :)

Last edited: