The world from the perspective of an Aspy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm going to stop responding to some of the messages, as they're not contributing to the conversation. If you'd like to argue about my intelligence, do so without rhetorically quoting unrelated shit.
Why come here of all places

Like, I'm being serious in asking what do or did you hope to gain from this

Because this forum is composed of people who like to shitpost and make brap memes

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Okay Cephalon to explain how you may internalize the general perception of the behaviour of the "enligthened but misunderstood genius" we're going to get more personal, coming from someone who long ago grew out of a phase similar to what you're going through.

There is no consolation price for the smart man because he was born intelligent, the man wallowing and indulging himself in the perceived difficulties of being more capable will be run past by people that worked for skills and for success, he gets zero empathy from the world, from the universe. An intelligence will never write a book, construct a grand theory about the cosmos, build political theses or accomplish anything aside from scoring high on simple tests on unrefined smarts, which is why it is necessary to grow out of this mindset as soon as possible, to get the most (or anything at all) out of the abilities you were born with.

If you do not understand this now you will understand it later, trust me.

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
I'm going to stop responding to some of the messages, as they're not contributing to the conversation. If you'd like to argue about my intelligence, do so without rhetorically quoting unrelated shit.
the conversation is

'hahahahahah are you seriously saying you're smarter than everyone and attributing that to having aspergers hahahahahha you're a dumb fuck'

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's no argument other than your denial of "i am smarter than you" syndrome.

You're claiming to be as smart as fucking Stephen Hawking of all people and doing nothing to back it up.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
If you do not understand this now you will understand it later, trust me.
images

i remember when i was his age

i didnt think i was smart but i did think 'oh boy frundtech's pretty cool' so idk

Cephalon

Neutrino
Nebulae
the conversation is

'hahahahahah are you seriously saying you're smarter than everyone and attributing that to having aspergers hahahahahha you're a dumb fuck'

This is exactly what I mean by "unrelated shit". I didn't phrase it very well. I meant, quoting what I can only describe as a butchered version of what you think I meant of what you think I said. Please put forth ACTUAL CONTENT before hitting the enter button.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
This is exactly what I mean by "unrelated shit". I didn't phrase it very well. I meant, quoting what I can only describe as a butchered version of what you think I meant of what you think I said. Please put forth ACTUAL CONTENT before hitting the enter button.
you should've done that on your main post

because you rattle on for a few lines and basically only say

'im smart ur dumb haha'

Cephalon

Neutrino
Nebulae
There's no argument other than your denial of "i am smarter than you" syndrome.

You're claiming to be as smart as fucking Stephen Hawking of all people and doing nothing to back it up.

Quite the contrary. I am neither as skilled nor as intelligent as is he. Bottom line is that I'm fed up with the underappreciation of intellectual ideas and rationale.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Quite the contrary. I am neither as skilled nor as intelligent as is he. Bottom line is that I'm fed up with the underappreciation of intellectual ideas and rationale.
dont come to an indian carpet making forum expecting people to hold you up in high esteem

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Bottom line is that I'm fed up with the underappreciation of intellectual ideas and rationale.
and how, exactly, did u think boasting about ur supposed intellect after taking some online test that's 90% rigged to put you in the top percentile because they ALWAYS are going to remedy the situation

all this does is paint so-called intellectuals in a bad light
you skunt
[doublepost=1550016388][/doublepost]
If this is what people got from the statement, I'm going to delete it.
god, please

Snook

Nebulae
People are interested in different things and to put it simply the majority of people don’t care about the same things as you do, that doesn’t make their interests any less valid.

Why do they need to think of the “big picture” if it offers no benefit to them, their career, family or friends? If you’re interested in the “cosmos and universe” then I’m glad and you should pursue that but being fed up that people’s interests aren’t peaked at the same stuff as you isn’t the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.