The worst illness/disease/virus/injury you have ever had

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
One time I broke my dick after violently masturbating to loli.
Jokes aside I had an irl friend in sixth form who told me a story similar to this.

At the time he had a really fucking fat girlfriend and one time when he was jerking the gherkin he heard a popping sound, he paid no mind to it and a few weeks later during what I can only imagine to be hippo on human action, his dick fucking broke and he had to go to hospital.

4lpha

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Jokes aside I had an irl friend in sixth form who told me a story similar to this.

At the time he had a really fucking fat girlfriend and one time when he was jerking the gherkin he heard a popping sound, he paid no mind to it and a few weeks later during what I can only imagine to be hippo on human action, his dick fucking broke and he had to go to hospital.
Have a feeling @bubblegum was somehow involved in this.

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
  • 10,000 Degree Scalpel Versus My Palm (GONE WRONG!)
  • Shot through the back of my hand with an air rifle, clean exit.
  • Almost amputated my finger jumping a fence once.
  • 24x Potentially infected myself with AIDS/HIV/Hepatitis via sharps injuries. (Don't have AIDS/HIV/Hep, luckily.)

4lpha

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
  • 10,000 Degree Scalpel Versus My Palm (GONE WRONG!)
  • Shot through the back of my hand with an air rifle, clean exit.
  • Almost amputated my finger jumping a fence once.
  • 24x Potentially infected myself with AIDS/HIV/Hepatitis via sharps injuries. (Don't have AIDS/HIV/Hep, luckily.)
Natural selection failed.

Reactions: List

Bibbedfour7125

Neutrino
Nebulae
One time I broke my dick after violently masturbating to loli.
No joke, one of my friends dick got split. We call him "split dick" and according to him he got it stuck into bike spokes during a bike accident. I don't know how valid his story is, but we've seen his scar on his dick. - No homo

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
felt from a "roof" when i was younger, 4 days of coma

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Yea, head ...

fuck u :()

:wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair:

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
A few years ago, I just had surgery on my left ear due to disease that is still ongoing to this day, and it was still in stitches. Then some bully in my old school started a fight with me due to some reason I forgot and ripped my ear off :)
[doublepost=1485352451][/doublepost]
No joke, one of my friends dick got split. We call him "split dick" and according to him he got it stuck into bike spokes during a bike accident. I don't know how valid his story is, but we've seen his scar on his dick. - No homo
I saw a pic of a dick stuck in bike chain once lol

Husky

Nebulae
I had to get a zink-oxide tape on the back of my heel on the first morning of a 3 day hike. Came out of it with several blisters on my feet plus the zinc oxide tape which literally sticks to your skin. If you leave it on for too long it can actually tear off your skin when pealed off.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
xphMiQd.jpg

Broke my arm in 2014

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Went down a hill pure rapid on a sled when I was youngin and went straight into a skinny tree stump which was hidden in snow. It split the sled and my arse hole in half