The worst illness/disease/virus/injury you have ever had

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
I've seen worse
I say that as to not picture this
i have seen infection on penis, i have seen people getting ridden over by a tank, i have seen someone killing a kid with glock, I have SEEN executions with machete by isis, I HAVE SEEN 2 GIRLS 1 CUP, I HAVE SEEN 3 GRANDPAS HAVING THREESOME IN SHOWER
but this was something else

Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i have seen infection on penis, i have seen people getting ridden over by a tank, i have seen someone killing a kid with glock, I HAVE SEEN 2 GIRLS 1 CUP, I HAVE SEEN 3 GRANDPAS HAVING THREESOME IN SHOWER

www.liveleak.com

we've all seen some edgy shit but i assume this took the cake, also what was it?

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
i have seen infection on penis, i have seen people getting ridden over by a tank, i have seen someone killing a kid with glock, I have SEEN executions with machete by isis, I HAVE SEEN 2 GIRLS 1 CUP, I HAVE SEEN 3 GRANDPAS HAVING THREESOME IN SHOWER
shoulda saved it and linked me it over steam

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
hqdefault.jpg

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Half my cocks foreskin it kind of looks like a christmas stocking

And not like one of those movie christmas stockings more like one of your dads big long rugby socks and theres a chocolate orange or 2 filling up the bottom

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
osgood schlatter
usually disappears within 1-2 years but 5 years here i am
osgood-schlatter-disease.png
also hit my funny bone on my fridge door

Last edited:

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
Right ankle broke while playing football, when I was 8.

Had a cast for 4 weeks or some shit, couldn't shower for a month.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
  • Lung Infection
  • Chronic nail biting since the age of 5. Still continuing.
  • Rapid vision loss in my left eye, beginning May 2016. I now need glasses to be able to make out proper details with it after just a few meters. I can SEE, but I see witha blurred edge around everything. And if I don't use glasses, then my eyes overstrain to compensate for eachother, making everything worse
  • Starvation. I had a breakdown during University, where I basically locked myself up and neglected myself for several months. I basically had a Rimworld style Mental Break. (Without murdering my mates). The only upside to that scenario was losing weight. Not particularly healthy though.

Reactions: List

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
that's fucfking disgusting, its not an excuse, put a plastic bag over the cast

its not the casts fault youre just filthy
If the cast gets wet your fucked, and it went from my knee to my toes, my whole bottom leg was covered, I couldn't put a bag on it. And I was 8 so ok.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
my thread turned from legitimate injuries to foreskin being cut and torn off and anything penis related

i'm not complaining!