saw 7
We have spoilers for a reason bro

Reactions: List

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i still dry wank and enjoy it

its annoying cause i have a scar line and it feels weird to be jerkin off and have that shit touch against ur hand
I can't Imagine doing auto-hankypanky without any foreskin. That shit must suck.

Nebulae
i still dry wank and enjoy it

its annoying cause i have a scar line and it feels weird to be jerkin off and have that shit touch against ur hand
it got infected for like a week and i had black rot that got stuck to my stitches, which i had to pull off

that shit hurt

Please, continue.

I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
I can't Imagine doing auto-hankypanky without any foreskin. That shit must suck.
nah

its still pleasurable, if not more so because i dont have like a inch of spare and thick foreskin blocking me from accessing my actual dickhead

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
can someone rename this thread to "dr.external foreskin diseases"

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nah

its still pleasurable, if not more so because i dont have like a inch of spare and thick foreskin blocking me from accessing my actual dickhead
Sorry to break it to you but you can't do penis docking without foreskin

Nebulae
nah

I don't imagine it would be. The foreskin is what makes it enjoyable because its slippery; if you're rubbing your head with a dry hand it's not going to be very pleasureable, thats why I asked if you used lube earlier.

Can we get off this topic before it becomes a rampant ERP session or something like
Sorry to break it to you but you can't do penis docking without foreskin

is suggesting?

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
lets make this thread penis diseases

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
Please, continue.

I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight.
alright ill write the full run-down of my amazing circumcision story

so it started off with my mom noticing i took like 10m to have a piss and i explained how i had to shake and dab it on toilet paper cause piss got like stuck in the excess foreskin

after 6wks of waiting i got an appointment where a 50-60~ yo female doctor had a look at it and said "i dont know?" and referred me to hospital

i got another appointment b4 that tho where a dude tried to pry my dick out from my foreskin - that shit was turbo painful and i broke his nose when i lashed out in pain

so yeah, i end up in hospital and across the bed is my mate from school so we banter for 9 hours until i fall asleep and wake up to sign some forms about my circumcision

3 hrs later, i finally get wheeled in and the last thing i see b4 being anaesthetised is a nice pair of tits on the nurse

wake up 5 hours later bleeding from my hands because if im anaesthetised i dont wake up unless doctors do something like that to wake me up

2 hrs later i wheelchair my fat ass out of hospital and go through the most painful hobble walk with a seeping dick (because im leaking like iodine and puss (to this very day i still cringe and writhe when i see / smell iodine because to me thats all my dick smells of)) like 30 steps to my car where i take 3 weeks off school to lie in my bed with two sofa beds on either side of it with a sheet above to keep my legs + crotch relativity warm

eventually i get numbing cream and i put on pants and just dont take them off until its desensitises and i go back to school for 2 days before we break up for 6 weeks

during my time off school it got infected and i couldnt do anything about it because immense pain to touch shit so i had to carefully pry it off with my fingernails, removing all my stitches early (no harm done though) and leaving me with just the scar line

Reactions: List