The worst illness/disease/virus/injury you have ever had

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
well uh, idk if it counts that i can't eat any dairy products (milk, eggs, cheese, chocolate, ANYTHING BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS FUCKING POWDERED MILK IN IT), gluten, peanuts, some fruit, some veggies, and some more shit

if it doesn't count, then definitely the time when i got a NASTY throat infection that was the worst
i couldn't eat or drink anything because it hurt so much and because of all the swelling, food just couldn't squeeze through there, plus i had a 40 degrees fever so i layed in bed for three weeks and groaned, putting hot teabags on my red neck to soothe the pain
it was nice

Reactions: List

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
that's wild

how'd it happen
its a fun story
i sit at a bench outside cafe nemo which is a cafe inside christania where you can smoke your shit
anyway, i sit with my pals and its around new years, so the dealers are trying out some illegal fireworks
one of them decides to prank his friends who's selling right next to us, so he throws some firework under the bench
the firework explodes and a foreign object i still dont know what was or is, might still be in my leg, gets shot up in my shin and i didnt even notice first
my ears was literally ringing from the bang, so i wasnt really noticing shit. then i notice my leg bleeding, not soaking, but it's red

it hurt quite bad right after that and i took the train home with my leg bleeding kinda bad
but the dealer who made it happen felt so guilty and sorry for me so he gave me a fuckton of weed in compensation and all my friends said it was worth it

i have a nice round scar reminding me of it now

Nebulae
its a fun story
i sit at a bench outside cafe nemo which is a cafe inside christania where you can smoke your shit
anyway, i sit with my pals and its around new years, so the dealers are trying out some illegal fireworks
one of them decides to prank his friends who's selling right next to us, so he throws some firework under the bench
the firework explodes and a foreign object i still dont know what was or is, might still be in my leg, gets shot up in my shin and i didnt even notice first
my ears was literally ringing from the bang, so i wasnt really noticing shit. then i notice my leg bleeding, not soaking, but it's red

it hurt quite bad right after that and i took the train home with my leg bleeding kinda bad
but the dealer who made it happen felt so guilty and sorry for me so he gave me a fuckton of weed in compensation and all my friends said it was worth it

why hasnt your goverment arrested everyone in there yet?

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
its a fun story

thought itd be a real gunshot

wild either way

at least you got bud out of it b

Vix

Quark
Nebulae
my leg fell through those small bars around the pool, ended up getting a very nice scar around my heel.

>achilles

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
thought itd be a real gunshot

wild either way

haha ya but nobody really gets shot in denmark, you'd have to be tightly gang related to do that
[doublepost=1484262585][/doublepost]
why hasnt your goverment arrested everyone in there yet?
totally not like they've tried to do that already lmfao

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
One time my weed was laced with PCP and I whiteyed 40 miles away from where the night started and ended up being in another part of the country in my mates car in some random scrap yard

another time my friend thought the house was on fire and climbed ontop of the house, he almost fell off the roof but sprained his ankle instead I think I have pics

Worst illness I've had is probably appendicitis, I was like 10 minutes away from dying due to the appendix being ruptured almost entirely and the liquids having spilled out slightly, they needed to clean my stomach out, hence my scar is much bigger than a little insertion point for the appendix

Worst injury I probably had was when I was younger and I was first going out I tried doing some sick "parkour" like 9 years ago when I was 12 and I ended up breaking my collar bone and one leg, and fractured my wrist

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Worst injury I've ever had, was pretty mild cause I've never broken a bone

I was doing bad illegal things that we won't go into detail about and ended up in some field with my mates at 3 in the morning, we thought he lets 'Indulge in naughty things' and I was blasting music through my earbuds, they shout for me which I eventually hear, turn around and walk into the bush they're all sitting in. As I'm walking in I basically hit my eye against a stick that is poking out and due to bad things keep walking, I eventually stop as a sharp pain hits me like a second or two later and I'm shouting swear words but can't feel the pain. I ask my mates what happened and basically my eye was bleeding a bit but it wasn't too bad.

We went back to mine and crashed out, I just fell on the bed with my glasses on and passed out. When I woke up my face was stuck to the pillow and I had dry blood down the side of my face from where I jumped on the bed and my glasses went into my eye and whatever the fuck I had done started bleeding again

I had basically stabbed my eye a bit in 3 spots and it was just bleeding, it hurt like hell for around a week and a half and probably could have gone a lot worse but luckily it didn't.

13529165_1241658895847038_1905004193168999735_n.jpg

Not I wasn't wearing the ski goggles at the time, they would have saved me if I had been

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
In no particular order;
  • Ripped my big toe nail off with a brick.
  • Put my head through glass.
  • Got tonsillitis a while back.
  • Does a torture-worthy dentist trip count? (My teeth hurt when I hear high-pitched buzzes since then.)

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Worst injury I've ever had, was pretty mild cause I've never broken a bone

I was doing bad illegal things that we won't go into detail about and ended up in some field with my mates at 3 in the morning, we thought he lets 'Indulge in naughty things' and I was blasting music through my earbuds, they shout for me which I eventually hear, turn around and walk into the bush they're all sitting in. As I'm walking in I basically hit my eye against a stick that is poking out and due to bad things keep walking, I eventually stop as a sharp pain hits me like a second or two later and I'm shouting swear words but can't feel the pain. I ask my mates what happened and basically my eye was bleeding a bit but it wasn't too bad.

We went back to mine and crashed out, I just fell on the bed with my glasses on and passed out. When I woke up my face was stuck to the pillow and I had dry blood down the side of my face from where I jumped on the bed and my glasses went into my eye and whatever the fuck I had done started bleeding again

I had basically stabbed my eye a bit in 3 spots and it was just bleeding, it hurt like hell for around a week and a half and probably could have gone a lot worse but luckily it didn't.

13529165_1241658895847038_1905004193168999735_n.jpg

Not I wasn't wearing the ski goggles at the time, they would have saved me if I had been

and now we see the reformed and rehabilitated twar

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
coxsackie for sure

throat hurt so bad with so many sores I couldn't even swallow without my throat hurting worse than it ever has
I could barely eat or drink anything
and I in fact didnt because the pain was so bad

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
coxsackie for sure

throat hurt so bad with so many sores I couldn't even swallow without my throat hurting worse than it ever has
I could barely eat or drink anything
and I in fact didnt because the pain was so bad

I've had a throat infection that was like that. Couldn't speak properly, could barely drink and swallow stuff and I was living off pills like a lunatic.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I've had a throat infection that was like that. Couldn't speak properly, could barely drink and swallow stuff and I was living off pills like a lunatic.
what's even worse is when you have flem in combination with it, so you feel like you're about to die every minute you have to cough up flem
boy coxsackie was fun for me

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
Do not wish to complain, but Depersonalization/Derealization disorder sucks the most for me. It's like, I feel not like myself all the time and all the surroundings feel weird. I got this from smoking weed, but weed does not directly cause this, it is due to my childhood trauma. I'm in this state for 2 months, but it is slowly fading and seeing a therapist helps a lot. Anyways, not my first time with this disorder as I used to experience it alot as a child, but it does suck a lot.

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
  • I have been in intensive care three times for an asthma attack, one of which I was basically dead for 2 minutes.
  • Basically a branch went in that flabby piece of skin between my eye and my eyebrow ( You just below the brow of your skull) and tore it all open, I had to get stitches. I still have the scar to this day.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
be about six,
me and my brother were dopey cunts, thinking it was a smart idea to re-enact wwe on a trampoline. i am small now, but back then i was hardly scraping 3'8 (or 111cm for others). my brother is big for his age at this point in time, despite us being twins, has a good few inches on me in terms of height and is far stronger. he picks me up, going to deliver that sweet tombstone piledriver. he does in near the edge of the trampoline. he lets go before i collide with the surface, causing me to fly off the trampoline. this wouldn't be all bad, if it weren't for the fact this was on concrete. i land. genuinely feels like this
MK-X-Ray-1024x576.jpg

suffice to say my head quite literally splits open. i was laying in a pool of blood, still conscious, waiting for a responsible adult to pick me up, give me cuddles and tendies, but instead i had to sit there with a bandage and ice pack on my crown for about an hour before needing stitches

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
The 2 worst injuries I've had are probably the time I accidentally stabbed a Pitchfork through my Foot, and the other time where I got a Sweet of some sort that had sharp edges hit my left eye and fuck my Vision up for about 6-7 Weeks.

Other than that, nothing much else really that's happened to me