The worst illness/disease/virus/injury you have ever had

Nebulae
Food poisoning for 3 days straight, constantly waking up, never knowing when Im going to vomit or shit myself having to sleep on a fucking towel because of how much both happens, feeling all the more ill for what feels like eternity. I never even felt like playing games because I was so ill, so missing those schooldays wasn't even worth it.

Without a doubt, worst days of my life.

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
I had the flu and pneumonia at the same time

Jack.

Proton
Nebulae
I remember having a fever and diarrhoea at the same time, I have to wake up in the middle of the night to take a shit but it felt like my head is covered with lava.

Reactions: List

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
Broken thumb (I had operation), food poisoning (I vomited for 24 hours nonstop), severed knee ligament and hard fever (I'll not describe this).

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
This christmas and new years was the worst for me. I had a cough which was one of 'em symptoms for ammonia, (lung infection something), so my mom was really worried. I then started getting fevers and shit so she got even more worried, just 3 days before school started, one day, my head was so light and hurting that i needed to roll on the floor in pain, i slept really bad that night too and mom was really worried, she literally came every 15 minutes to my room to check that I was breathing alright, incase I needed emergency treatment. The next day it was a bit better with the headache, and the day after that it was fine. Then, the day after that I went to school. It was fine. I'm happy it wasn't some kinda problem with my lungs.

D

Deleted member 930

Food poisoning for 3 days straight, constantly waking up, never knowing when Im going to vomit or shit myself having to sleep on a fucking towel because of how much both happens, feeling all the more ill for what feels like eternity. I never even felt like playing games because I was so ill, so missing those schooldays wasn't even worth it.

Without a doubt, worst days of my life.
I had same thing I eat old chips and had same thing like you paranoid when I going to puke or just shit in my pants.

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
My worst disease I've had would probably be liberalism tbh fam

Physical injury? Almost lost a couple of fingers on my left hand from a massive piece of glass slashing my hand. Looked inside my body through the massive slash, and it drove me into shock seeing all the blood.

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
The worst disease I had was back when i was 13 years old and I had commie logo plastered over my steam profile

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
This picture sums it up pretty well.

J8G4D4N.png

@Blackquill @harry @Jaf