News THERMOGENESIS

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
So far I love the dynamic that accompanies all unfinished event builds.

It's a feeling I got in REVOLUTION when I saw this:

F4E99ACF137308F0181ED8DF330FDF37F1859E05

And the same happens here, while we're setting up ladders, forcefields, signs, changing locks. The world changes and it's by us.
I don't have any specific screenshots, but it's just the aura.
So have a screenshot of the 'fireworks' instead.

I8vhdxQ.jpg

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Anyone able to give a recap of what's happened? I only could flag on for a quick RP of Cimex being prepared for transportation to a different facility, and that's it.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Anyone able to give a recap of what's happened? I only could flag on for a quick RP of Cimex being prepared for transportation to a different facility, and that's it.

Citadel went bonkers, population evacuated to the Depot and either left in the yards or imprisoned.

Some people who tried to escape got shot.
Some people who were outside the walls and tried to get in, got shot.

Rebels did little aside from build their camp and shoot a few of their own.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i like the map, i think the atmosphere is very interesting, but i feel like this event has been quite fun for cops and not so eventful for citizens - the cops get free reign and left with the citizens who have a pen to wander in

too early to make any firm statement, will play again tonight

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think it depends on what the events planned are, since they've said there is a heavy citizen focus.

I imagine they left it kinda lax last night so people could settle in.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I think it depends on what the events planned are, since they've said there is a heavy citizen focus.

I imagine they left it kinda lax last night so people could settle in.
I think cops and CWU have been the most focused, obviously Transhumans take the cake with at least 20 on on the first day but I've organised plenty of stuff to do with CWU to keep the faction active even though I've first joined.
Overall though I hope it does get a bit more intense, with the teleportation shit shooting out cars and the toxic waste RP I made.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
i don't like the presence of OTA in everything interesting

i didnt why they decided to fly about in hunter choppers (in the middle of a dust storm which would sortta fuck up flying conditions) to kill a few bugs for no reason

i don't like how they always follow cops about and watch everything interesting, its like having a scanner parked behind u 24/7

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think cops and CWU have been the most focused, obviously Transhumans take the cake with at least 20 on on the first day but I've organised plenty of stuff to do with CWU to keep the faction active even though I've first joined.
Overall though I hope it does get a bit more intense, with the teleportation shit shooting out cars and the toxic waste RP I made.

i've seen nothing for citizens other than @Lzom 's event which was fun

this event is a mess for my pc and im just hoping i can make it on for something more interesting later

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i don't like the presence of OTA in everything interesting

i didnt why they decided to fly about in hunter choppers (in the middle of a dust storm which would sortta fuck up flying conditions) to kill a few bugs for no reason

i don't like how they always follow cops about and watch everything interesting, its like having a scanner parked behind u 24/7

i agree a bit? ota should see cops and prossies settle in and go 'alright sure we should be good to do other shit'

i don't need it but for other people who need it.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Had all sorts of adventures on the map, pretty fun. Would honestly love to see corrupt conscripts running the jail, than CPs, but that's me.
something more like the stanford prison experiment - with the guards and staff being conscripted civilians, would be really decent

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Genuinely wouldn't trust citizens to watch citizens frankly with the track record of conscripts outside of Toride (and even then they had to be kept on a short leash).

Like I don't mean to sound bad but putting conscripts in and giving them free reign is just asking for them to ruin whatever is planned and for the camp to be empty by tonight.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
a bit redundant to make cops free to do what they want

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Genuinely wouldn't trust citizens to watch citizens frankly with the track record of conscripts outside of Toride (and even then they had to be kept on a short leash).

Like I don't mean to sound bad but putting conscripts in and giving them free reign is just asking for them to ruin whatever is planned.
Could do what a couple of people have been suggesting, current proselytes or ex-conscripts from LP would be cool