News THERMOGENESIS

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Could do what a couple of people have been suggesting, current proselytes or ex-conscripts from LP would be cool
Most Ex-Conscripts from LP and CW were the biggest offenders for why their reputation got ruined ngl. Again the only reason they worked on Toride was because they were kept on a very tight leash pretty much all the time (and it was a Dallas event so nobody dared fuck around anyway).

There's literally no way to integrate them and let them run their own show without it going badly.

a bit redundant to make cops free to do what they want
I get why OTA are there but I imagine they'll get shifted around and pushed into more of a background role anyway.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Most Ex-Conscripts from LP and CW were the biggest offenders for why their reputation got ruined ngl. Again the only reason they worked on Toride was because they were kept on a very tight leash pretty much all the time (and it was a Dallas event so nobody dared fuck around anyway).

There's literally no way to integrate them and let them run their own show without it going badly.

I get why OTA are there but I imagine they'll get shifted around and pushed into more of a background role anyway.
I was a conscript in LP, can vouch for why it got ruined with all the mingery.
But if we were to implement comscripts it'd need to be application based and on trust factor.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Anyway overall I'm honestly enjoying the event. Its difficult to judge on the first few hours but a bunch of cool stuff has happened and I'm looking forward to seeing whats in store.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
ngl found it kind of boring so far, went on patrol with rebel side, yeah forming fireteams "Big Iron" and "Pirate" was pretty fun, but whatever
I'll probably make some epic civillian throwaway for that prison rp, see where that takes me

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
prison would be much more fun if all the cops weren't armed with smgs
pistols and batons only sounds good, transhumans only come in in emergencies but they still man the walls
sounds good enough

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
While I’ve enjoyed coming back and seeing old faces, haven’t found much to do on the resistance side

Not sure who’s meant to be running the show on that side but we’ve kept ourselves busy

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
While I’ve enjoyed coming back and seeing old faces, haven’t found much to do on the resistance side

Not sure who’s meant to be running the shoe on that side but we’ve kept ourselves busy
Just wish if anyone decides to make someone "in charge", it won't be a repeat of Heavy Snow where some irrelevant event only group decides to run the show

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Just wish if anyone decides to make someone "in charge", it won't be a repeat of Heavy Snow where some irrelevant event only group decides to run the show

hello. i am erika rosenberg, sergeant lola and people who are all in staff. obey me

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Kind of pointless to dump what seems like 1/4th of your current players in a small cave with not much to do but turn off a thumper

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

I mean I flagged on OTA and well, I saw CP chatter and stuff on radio and such and some of them hanging around but tbh didn't tell them not to do so and be on edge at all times. As long as they do their job we soldiers shouldn't care if they're a bit laid-back, we have bigger fish to catch and all that, yadda yadda, you know.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean I dunno how anyone is judging there's nothing to do when its literally not even been a day and most of last night was letting folks settle in, idk.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I mean I dunno how anyone is judging there's nothing to do when its literally not even been a day and most of last night was letting folks settle in, idk.
yeah I get that, I mean it took a while for Heavy Snow to settle in to its own thing, I suppose, anyways, I've voiced my main concern already about rebel side; give us AKMs already

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
yeah I get that, I mean it took a while for Heavy Snow to settle in to its own thing, I suppose, anyways, I've voiced my main concern already about rebel side; give us AKMs already

latest

+

latest

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
playing a few hours of the very first day and declaring there's nothing to do on a week-long event is kinda shortsighted tbh

i get it, but i also think giving people a while to get settled in and set up was necessary, given the circumstances