News THERMOGENESIS

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly I'm already having more fun just giving people Rp than I have in 90% of our 100-slotters. We have a load of great event-team lads on the roster to help out and I think all of them are also giving it their own spice and flare.

There's been a lot of good passive, some daring escapes and great RP by those who do manage to break out. I haven't been keeping up with the rebels as much but I know some of the event team have stuff cooked up for them.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Honestly I'm already having more fun just giving people Rp than I have in 90% of our 100-slotters. We have a load of great event-team lads on the roster to help out and I think all of them are also giving it their own spice and flare.

There's been a lot of good passive, some daring escapes and great RP by those who do manage to break out. I haven't been keeping up with the rebels as much but I know some of the event team have stuff cooked up for them.
gotta agree with this, especially the bit about escapes
recently i attempted to escape on a char i've had sitting around since heavy snow, and while it failed and i ended up getting capped in the head by an an AR2 round, it was still really cool sneaking about the edges of the cliffs

although now that i think about it making a run for it out into the open probably wasn't the best idea

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
by the way, my only criticism is... there's no ammo. there's no real supply other than food and water which is definitely appreciated but, we have no ammo. we have no way to repair armour and protect ourselves.

we're doing constant missions and the lootcrate at the end only merits god awful wood scraps, mres and water bottles.

this isn't a knack at the event organizers, but moreso the people who head the event who expect people to last when you drain them of everything they have that protects them. people aren't getting a supply of ammo in comparison to how they spent it, and at least to heavy snows credit we felt like an actual supplied resistance force when we had ammo for everybody.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
by the way, my only criticism is... there's no ammo. there's no real supply other than food and water which is definitely appreciated but, we have no ammo. we have no way to repair armour and protect ourselves.

we're doing constant missions and the lootcrate at the end only merits god awful wood scraps, mres and water bottles.

this isn't a knack at the event organizers, but moreso the people who head the event who expect people to last when you drain them of everything they have that protects them. people aren't getting a supply of ammo in comparison to how they spent it, and at least to heavy snows credit we felt like an actual supplied resistance force when we had ammo for everybody.
The ammo is in the works afiak, specifically the side-event going on right now in the event server is to get you guys ammunition to last.

Other than that its difficult to judge how much ammo you'll chew through on average in that regard.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
The ammo is in the works afiak, specifically the side-event going on right now in the event server is to get you guys ammunition to last.

Other than that its difficult to judge how much ammo you'll chew through on average in that regard.

glitchy antlions chew up a lot when their hitregs are lagged to fuck for rebs. that isn't the event makers or... anyones fault, it's all im just reporting is that many rebels don't have ammo.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
glitchy antlions chew up a lot when their hitregs are lagged to fuck for rebs. that isn't the event makers or... anyones fault, it's all im just reporting is that many rebels don't have ammo.
Yeah I feel you, no worries on that front.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
The main issue w/ ammo is if we want to give out other loot it's fine, but ammo you gotta hit up Tzula or BQ about it

I can do food / water / drugs but other than that it's a bit of a process most people just don't want to do.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
The main issue w/ ammo is if we want to give out other loot it's fine, but ammo you gotta hit up Tzula or BQ about it

I can do food / water / drugs but other than that it's a bit of a process most people just don't want to do.

not even guns, just ammo for the general populace is an issue? i can't imagine it's meant to be unless it's ent shit

also if ammo does get passed by... make sure an event char does it so it's not taken to just one group. that's not a diss but ammo is shared.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@Powley i fucking saw you

dd0.png

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
another minor issue is on citizen side, it's so goddamn open. i get the layout of the prison is intended for no real blindspots from guards, but the occasional shack and civis alongside the 'prohibited' sewer tunnels wouldn't hurt. as long as there's no exit, let people just rp in there doing shady shit and let cops roam it

but let people hide away from the day and rp to their own devices, and stop blocking off entire roleplayable areas with 'this is now covered in radiation' i get it, but forcing people all together won't create RP.

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
'prohibited' sewer tunnels wouldn't hurt. as long as there's no exit, let people just rp in there doing shady shit and let cops roam it
i've not authed any sewers and areas (besides HQs and the tunnel leading out of the camp) to be prohibited
someone did this w/o consulting me so feel free to !help and get the signs removed

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
another minor issue is on citizen side, it's so goddamn open. i get the layout of the prison is intended for no real blindspots from guards, but the occasional shack and civis alongside the 'prohibited' sewer tunnels wouldn't hurt. as long as there's no exit, let people just rp in there doing shady shit and let cops roam it

but let people hide away from the day and rp to their own devices, and stop blocking off entire roleplayable areas with 'this is now covered in radiation' i get it, but forcing people all together won't create RP.

citizen rp has become boring tbh, but i have faith it'll get much better in the comin days

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
citizen rp has become boring tbh, but i have faith it'll get much better in the comin days
CitizenRP is always tricky to handle honestly, I can't name an event that got it right.

But unlike most events the 'staff team' on this one is massive so it really opens up doors for people to keep all parties entertained.

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
Where does this even come from?
There's no warden, there's no prison guards, nobody's even jailed (except for singular cases but that's in a locked off area)
The map might be a repurposed prison but it's not about PrisonRP at all
No simman, I'm going to have my prisonRP and there isn't going to be a damn thing you do about it.