News THERMOGENESIS

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
Pretty fun now that rebels are getting little missions and so on. Really brings everyone together with the ELA and gives some guidance to the stream of escapees.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

i love the roleplay that is going on in the depot, trying to escape it is fun, you have to worry about the conscript guards, cops or transhumans, then there's the antlions, zombies and the occasional bullsquid that spits acid at you, also - there's the environment to worry about as well, huge cliffs that you can fall off from and die

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Day 2 review(So far from rebel side):
When the staff started to come back today, I liked that we were given options to do many things from gather gas cans, to bomb an entire pipeline the union put up with a sea mine, to ambushing a conscript convoy(I liked it was in S2RP, as I think all events should be). We then started to get expeditions, a welcoming thing, I liked the small stories behind them, its a nice and welcoming change. Keep it up friends. One prep to Tzula is that they took my advice and used Powley's Roll system for their expedition, I just personally think expo's should be made either in an admin box or in the event server due to technical reasons and just easier management in danger.
So yeah, day two was a good day.

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
some of the depot-side stuff for less union-praising citizens has been great like interacting with @eLf 's foreman or the cell block being set on fire

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Day 2 review(So far from rebel side):
When the staff started to come back today, I liked that we were given options to do many things from gather gas cans, to bomb an entire pipeline the union put up with a sea mine, to ambushing a conscript convoy(I liked it was in S2RP, as I think all events should be). We then started to get expeditions, a welcoming thing, I liked the small stories behind them, its a nice and welcoming change. Keep it up friends. One prep to Tzula is that they took my advice and used Powley's Roll system for their expedition, I just personally think expo's should be made either in an admin box or in the event server due to technical reasons and just easier management in danger.
So yeah, day two was a good day.
I echo this from the Union side.

Between the riots, the escapes, the tension and resolution things have really kicked into gear compared to most other big events like this.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
I think this event's biggest strength is how the event team basically has free reign to do what they want to keep things interesting

Got a lot of creativity coming from it and I think everyone enjoys the freedom

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
59998446_676638422780815_8184763616566706176_n.jpg

no sigur ros no dice

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
for the first time in history, i walked up to a cop and offered him coke in exchange for steroids whilst behind me a cop saw some girl show her tits off for some weed, and yet no one was killed over it
truly a monumental occurance

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
truth to be told for proselytes/cops, this isn't a mandate and i'm in no authority to order this.

but considering the ic 'workforce is staggering due to high casualties', i recommend bringing those who escape into the facility if it's POSSIBLE. if they're out of range, if they're running, if they're armed

shoot them

if they're in reach, if they're cooperating and begging to be let inside for their mistake, if they're level-headed preferably and don't just go 'lol you might as well kill me cause i'd rather die then be in prison' like some edge tard i rped with

spare them. just try and consolidate the numbers, there's no sky god to tell you to amputate them. you need a workforce.

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
truth to be told for proselytes/cops, this isn't a mandate and i'm in no authority to order this.

but considering the ic 'workforce is staggering due to high casualties', i recommend bringing those who escape into the facility if it's POSSIBLE. if they're out of range, if they're running, if they're armed

shoot them

if they're in reach, if they're cooperating and begging to be let inside for their mistake, if they're level-headed preferably and don't just go 'lol you might as well kill me cause i'd rather die then be in prison' like some edge tard i rped with

spare them. just try and consolidate the numbers, there's no sky god to tell you to amputate them. you need a workforce.
Most of the escapees are Russians who have no idea how to RP. Is it really worth the struggle? They'll just grab your guns, matrix you and win all the rolls.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Most of the escapees are Russians who have no idea how to RP. Is it really worth the struggle? They'll just grab your guns, matrix you and win all the rolls.

i meant more so for the ones who run off, reason why i avoid getting close so they can't powergame disarm me or some shit and if they charge me i can just, you know reasonably shoot them.

semen is a bad example.