mårten

Atom
Nebulae
planning-a-holiday-in-europe-this-summer-be-like-playing-minesweeper-game.jpg

kind of old but it's still relevant

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
Tbh if the news posted about every police shooting death in the US you'd think it would be going down the shitter as well. I don't even know why the media is reporting on every guy that likes to attack someone as if he has ties to IS even though he doesn't.

Reactions: List

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
544.png

Tbh if the news posted about every police shooting death in the US you'd think it would be going down the shitter as well. I don't even know why the media is reporting on every guy that likes to attack someone as if he has ties to IS even though he doesn't.
The media writes about what people want to hear. People want to hear IS drama.

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae

Because Europe is supposed to be the safe-heaven continent with strict gun-laws and peacefull people,we were supposed to be the country that would not get touched by a war for one more century

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
Because Europe is supposed to be the safe-heaven continent with strict gun-laws and peacefull people,we were supposed to be the country that would not get touched by a war for one more century
If this was the US, the machete and axe attack had been carried out with a gun. The mall attack would have been carried out with an assault rifle instead of a pistol, possibly even a legally acquired one instead of one bought illegally over the internet. How many people would have died then?

Gun laws are still working, and we are far away from being at war still. Fun fact is that technically you should point fingers to the US and Russia for the situation in Europe (one started the war in Iraq, the other prevented an international intervention in Syria, both of which gave room for IS to happen).

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
Fun fact is that technically you should point fingers to the US and Russia for the situation in Europe (one started the war in Iraq, the other prevented an international intervention in Syria, both of which gave room for IS to happen).
This is unfortunately true...

Boombox

Quark
Nebulae
It's funny how other countries, including some EU and even UN members have criticized Israel on multiple occasions of human rights "violations", my ass.

Now they're in the same position, let's see how they handle. It's rather obvious that if you do not separate the population that causes damage from the normal, working majority, then these attacks will continue and even increase.

Better yet just pull the problem out by it's roots and stop migration and started deportation.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
If this was the US, the machete and axe attack had been carried out with a gun. The mall attack would have been carried out with an assault rifle instead of a pistol, possibly even a legally acquired one instead of one bought illegally over the internet. How many people would have died then?

Gun laws are still working, and we are far away from being at war still. Fun fact is that technically you should point fingers to the US and Russia for the situation in Europe (one started the war in Iraq, the other prevented an international intervention in Syria, both of which gave room for IS to happen).

I don't want this to spark into another gun debate thread but here I some points I agree with you:
-We should indeed blame the USA and Russian (and fucking Saudi Arabia since we are at it) for all this shit
-The situation would be different with a different tool

And what I disagree:
-The frequency of attacks in the US is a lot higher than in Europe
-Just because someone has a gun doesn't mean he can kill more people than someone with a machete