Information Triple Attack Weekend

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Look man, I tried the whole "religion of peace" thing. I keep getting disappointed.

What other religion advocates the death penalty for leaving the religion? And what other religion advocates and regularly practices stoning people for crimes such as "having your face uncovered and being a woman" and "drawing a picture of your prophet"?

i don't support islam or isis. however i won't take americans throwing shit at us across the pacific while sitting on their own shit pile with the choice of a horse or a cow to add some more shit to the pile

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
i don't support islam or isis. however i won't take americans throwing shit at us across the pacific while sitting on their own shit pile with the choice of a horse or a cow to add some more shit to the pile
Oh no believe me we're fucked too, I acknowledge that. However, people aren't being killed daily by terrorists over here because of shitbag politicions like Hollande and Merkel. At least most of our gun deaths are suicides from realizing how fucked the country is.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
yes hello im a young boy from england please listen to me as i tell you how shit your own country is

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
fOAmIif.png

Get out kebabs Iberia is Christian

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yes hello im a young boy from england please listen to me as i tell you how shit your own country is

your post is ironic considering im not even from england

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Oh no believe me we're fucked too, I acknowledge that. However, people aren't being killed daily by terrorists over here because of shitbag politicions like Hollande and Merkel. At least most of our gun deaths are suicides from realizing how fucked the country is.

Let's just make peace with the fact we're all fucked.

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
@moonman 1/3rd of US gun deaths are suicides: 1/3rd is self defence against criminals/police shooting criminals and final 1/3rd is criminals shooting civilians.
Europe needs to throw out these greedy and idiotic government leaders and shut our borders, allowing inside only checked people and helping syria fight isis some other way or else this is gonna turn into some terrorist occupied zone.

Reactions: List

casool

Quark
Nebulae
@moonman 1/3rd of US gun deaths are suicides: 1/3rd is self defence against criminals/police shooting criminals and final 1/3rd is criminals shooting civilians.

lol it's okay, people like him love to throw context and details out the window when it comes to talking about American gun control, something they know nothing about and will literally never understand until they live here.

Also wdf this isn't even a gun control thread lol

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
lol it's okay, people like him love to throw context and details out the window when it comes to talking about American gun control, something they know nothing about and will literally never understand until they live here.

Likely jealous. I mean, I've been trained in firearms use and since I became a civilian I gathered up an extensive collection. Shit is sweet, yo. That said if I had to be serious. More regulations towards firearms isn't something I would rank as a horrible thing in the US. I don't really buy into the whole "IF WE HAD PEOPLE WITH GUNS IN THERE IT WOULD OF BEEN STOPPED" argument very well that has been kinda poked in this thread.

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
ive said it before and i'll say it again

COOL NEW GAME 2016!!!!!!!1!!
GATHER YOUR FRIENDS, AND BET ON WHAT EUROPEAN COUNTRY IS GOING TO BE THE LOCATION OF THE NEXT ATTACK, IF YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU WIN THE POT! HURRAY!!!!!

[doublepost=1469549989][/doublepost]
honestly education about guns would be a much more viable solution

teaching people to use guns safely is a preferable and more effective solution than restriction
so teaching the shooters how to use a gun is going to fix it?

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
anybody can use a gun, doesn't take a genius to point and pull the trigger

teaching people how to be safe with guns i.e. not keeping them loaded, fingers off triggers, basic shit like that that surprisingly isn't common knowledge

would prevent a hell of a lot of accidental deaths

casool

Quark
Nebulae
honestly education about guns would be a much more viable solution

teaching people to use guns safely is a preferable and more effective solution than restriction

Well, at the very least it would be easier to implement than any other legislation considering how difficult it is for anything to get passed in the first place :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1469550202][/doublepost]

What the fuck kind of stupid logic is this?

Go away