Information Triple Attack Weekend

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
if more people have guns, then more terrorists have guns

edit: everything else you said was fine.

How

Those guys don't get fucking guns throught the legal system and if they do it is a small percentage because you would be visited by the party van.

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
How

Those guys don't get fucking guns throught the legal system and if they do it is a small percentage because you would be visited by the party van.
are you fucking retarded? omar mateen got his by walking into a gunstore, and buying them legally
columbine school shooters got theirs through a friend, who purchased them legally
san bernardinos guns were bought legally
colorado batman movie shooting, guns all bought legally

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
are you fucking retarded? omar mateen got his by walking into a gunstore, and buying them legally
columbine school shooters got theirs through a friend, who purchased them legally
san bernardinos guns were bought legally
colorado batman movie shooting, guns all bought legally
the new york mills shooter was stopped in 2010 from a concealed carrier

the austin texas construction site shooter was stopped by a concealed carry permit holder

the cache valley hospital shooter was stopped by a legal firearm owner

And did you see all that news coverage about the second mass shooting at the Playoffz nightclub in SoCal a week after Omar Mateen shot up Pulse? Oh right, you didn't, because someone with a concealed carry permit dropped the gunman before he could kill anyone. Weird how the media seems to have skipped that one.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
the new york mills shooter was stopped in 2010 from a concealed carrier

the austin texas construction site shooter was stopped by a concealed carry permit holder

the cache valley hospital shooter was stopped by a legal firearm owner

And did you see all that news coverage about the second mass shooting at the Playoffz nightclub in SoCal a week after Omar Mateen shot up Pulse? Oh right, you didn't, because someone with a concealed carry permit dropped the gunman before he could kill anyone. Weird how the media seems to have skipped that one.
weird how it's likely that there would be far fewer attacks if gun control was more restrictive

weird how there are a ton more mass shootings than there are mass shootings stopped by concealed carry owners

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
weird how it's likely that there would be far fewer attacks if gun control was more restrictive

weird how there are a ton more mass shootings than there are mass shootings stopped by concealed carry owners
Sagamihara proves that people are going to kill people no matter what. No guns, 19 people dead, dozens injured. Fuck me for wanting to have the ability to protect myself, right?

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae

Want to compare how many gun attacks happen with illegal guns then legal guns?

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Sagamihara proves that people are going to kill people no matter what. No guns, 19 people dead, dozens injured. Fuck me for wanting to have the ability to protect myself, right?
Hell no. Not in the slightest. Concealed carry is absolutely justified. If a man wants to protect himself, let him protect himself. However, to do so he should have to qualify for a license by paying a fee, getting a background check, and then if he qualifies, purchases a firearm at a vendor that has a license to sell firearms.

I don't want to ban guns. Guns are fucking cool. I want to be a gun owner someday.

I believe, however, that even though they are cool and useful, they need to be regulated, as they were specifically made to kill effectively. That is what they were made for.

What I'm saying is that if these precautions are put in place, there would be less deadly attacks, and less shootings. Not immediately, it would have to be put in place over the course of years, and even then it would take a long time for it to have any effect, but it would work. (Assuming there wasn't some uprise from gun owners, screaming about how their rights are being taken away from them when they aren't)

Yes, people will kill people, no matter what. You cannot stop that. I'm not debating that fact. One man in Japan (Sagamihara, the event that you stated) did the worst mass killing in decades, a stabbing attack, killing 19 people.

Orlando, last month (I think), a man entered a nightclub with legally purchased firearms, and killed almost 3x that amount. How many do you think he would have killed if he had a knife? Far less, I'm sure we can agree on.
[doublepost=1469557217][/doublepost]
Want to compare how many gun attacks happen with illegal guns then legal guns?
Sure, throw me some numbers.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Hell no. Not in the slightest. Concealed carry is absolutely justified. If a man wants to protect himself, let him protect himself. However, to do so he should have to qualify for a license by paying a fee, getting a background check, and then if he qualifies, purchases a firearm at a vendor that has a license to sell firearms.

I don't want to ban guns. Guns are fucking cool. I want to be a gun owner someday.

I believe, however, that even though they are cool and useful, they need to be regulated, as they were specifically made to kill effectively. That is what they were made for.

What I'm saying is that if these precautions are put in place, there would be less deadly attacks, and less shootings. Not immediately, it would have to be put in place over the course of years, and even then it would take a long time for it to have any effect, but it would work. (Assuming there wasn't some uprise from gun owners, screaming about how their rights are being taken away from them when they aren't)

Yes, people will kill people, no matter what. You cannot stop that. I'm not debating that fact. One man in Japan (Sagamihara, the event that you stated) did the worst mass killing in decades, a stabbing attack, killing 19 people.

Orlando, last month (I think), a man entered a nightclub with legally purchased firearms, and killed almost 3x that amount. How many do you think he would have killed if he had a knife? Far less, I'm sure we can agree on.
Alright, I'd misread your intentions. I'm of the opinion that this is another failure on the goverment's part. It was proven earlier he passed several rigorous background checks. In theory this would have easily caught him out, but nope, nothing fishy here enjoy your license.

The TSA has a 95% failure rate, the Democratic primaries were rigged, and people who should have been identified as potential extremists passed background checks and used legally acquired firearms to shoot people.

I know I probably sound like a tinfoil hat TRUE 'MURICAN KEYBOARD WARRIER WHO HATES THEM DAMN LIBRAL PINKO COMMIES, but honestly I really blame our government's indecisiveness on the issue and their failure to change a system that has repeatedly proven itself broken. As a whole I dislike Trump, but I actually think his gun control policies are sensible and would appease everyone.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

I don't agree with a lot of his policies, but hey, silver lining if he gets elected and manages this.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Alright, I'd misread your intentions. I'm of the opinion that this is another failure on the goverment's part. It was proven earlier he passed several rigorous background checks. In theory this would have easily caught him out, but nope, nothing fishy here enjoy your license.

The TSA has a 95% failure rate, the Democratic primaries were rigged, and people who should have been identified as potential extremists passed background checks and used legally acquired firearms to shoot people.

I know I probably sound like a tinfoil hat TRUE 'MURICAN KEYBOARD WARRIER WHO HATES THEM DAMN LIBRAL PINKO COMMIES, but honestly I really blame our government's indecisiveness on the issue and their failure to change a system that has repeatedly proven itself broken. As a whole I dislike Trump, but I actually think his gun control policies are sensible and would appease everyone.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

I don't agree with a lot of his policies, but hey, silver lining if he gets elected and manages this.
It was kind of my fault; I didn't really state my intentions clearly.

For anyone reading: I like guns, but I think they should be regulated (not banned).

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
You did it guys, reached the end of an argument without including Hitler. I'm proud.

E: that song doesn't count ok

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae

There is this PDF here
https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_FirearmsinTerrorism_BackgroundReport_July2015.pdf

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I find it almost unfathomable to think two men just walked into a church with knives, and just slit the preachers throat.
Disgusting.
@Zak I am honestly losing count of attacks that are happening right now.

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
I find it almost unfathomable to think two men just walked into a church with knives, and just slit the preachers throat.
Disgusting.
@Zak I am honestly losing count of attacks that are happening right now.
We need to do something asap. What the fuck is wrong in Europe? Everyday there's people dying but politicians are like "ok these attacks are bad but we cant be racist so we can't do shit about them"

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
We need to do something asap. What the fuck is wrong in Europe? Everyday there's people dying but politicians are like "ok these attacks are bad but we cant be racist so we can't do shit about them"
#prayforthosedeadpeople
rinse and repeat

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
tbh i think we should just set the earth on fire and let the extremophiles in the deep sea take over

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
#prayforthosedeadpeople
rinse and repeat

you forgot the changing of your flag to your avatars background. praying and then repeating but you got to post it on twitter as well

also majority of muslims seem like the cause tbh they dont interpret their holy script in the same way as the Majority. It even says in one part that their allowed to lie to people, like what da fuq.

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bye bye europe

>ww2
>millions of people die, a madman proceeds to almost take over entire europe, concentration camps are made, the world is on fire
>europe is alright after a few years
>2016
>like 200 people die in terror attacks organized by a group of extremists
>"HOLY SHIT EUROPE IS GOING TO END LOL RIP EUROPE"

there's more people in europe than 400 people