tRPGs

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no clue yet because im still polishing shit but because of my VERY BUSY SCHEDULE i can do pretty much anyday past like 6

i normally start at 6 anyway

im good on any day that isnt monday or thursday

sots

community bear
Nebulae
serious tho i got a campaign with no players might get some homies for it
i am always down :cool:

also @rainbowlarva that FVT thing looks really cool, my friend wanted to run a star wars d&d campaign too so how hard is it to actually run using foundry since you said the ruleset isnt fully realised there?? :>

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i am always down :cool:

also @rainbowlarva that FVT thing looks really cool, my friend wanted to run a star wars d&d campaign too so how hard is it to actually run using foundry since you said the ruleset isnt fully realised there?? :>
Star Wars by Fantasy Flight Games is on there fine but if you're looking at Saga Edition from wizards of the coast then it's broken

Reactions: List

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
I'll be GMing for the first time in a long while in 50 mins, GM is on a trip and he let me run a one-shot at the usual session time
Mystery/investigation/light horror/combat dungeon delve one-shot in a system not really too fit for it (Dungeon World), but one we've been using in the main game so whatever
Wish me luck

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Grant Howitt has a ton of good one page RPG systems that can really easily be whipped up. I've found it extremely helpful if a session has to be cancelled or plans change last minute. The most prep I've done for any of them was just bullet pointing movie references.

My favorites have always been between Goat Crashers, Crash Pandas and Dead Channel.

https://gshowitt.itch.io/
I'll be GMing for the first time in a long while in 50 mins, GM is on a trip and he let me run a one-shot at the usual session time
Mystery/investigation/light horror/combat dungeon delve one-shot in a system not really too fit for it (Dungeon World), but one we've been using in the main game so whatever
Wish me luck
Good luck G

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Grant Howitt has a ton of good one page RPG systems that can really easily be whipped up. I've found it extremely helpful if a session has to be cancelled or plans change last minute. The most prep I've done for any of them was just bullet pointing movie references.

My favorites have always been between Goat Crashers, Crash Pandas and Dead Channel.

https://gshowitt.itch.io/

Good luck G

just play everyone is john
kfrjxjve4ys51.png

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Wish me luck
Went pretty well
Obviously there were things I could have done better (and I can learn from those), but I think the players enjoyed it and at least some of the twists seemed to hit pretty well.
The biggest takeaway for me was a reminder of how much time goes into prep and a notion that maybe GMing isn't really my thing in the end. When taking turns in a group, sure, but I'm not so certain it's something I'll be actively seeking out.
Still, props to all the GMs out there

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
i find it fucking hysterical how the only two images on archives of nethys' pf2e Sylph page are
Sylph02.png

omega blackpill
Sylph01.png

human embodiment of power metal.

These are your only two options if your ancestor fucked an air elemental.