Is this a good or bad thing?

• Good

• Bad

• It depends

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
clearly you never handled any affairs in regards to firearms.
it will infringe on the second amendment, the right to bear arms, when all these gun laws constantly take away from the legal citizen. a ton of gun crimes happen through illegal firearms, which laws do nothing about. And if a criminal is already breaking a law, they won't mind breaking a gun law.

also here is the mind of some of the disabled minded trying to impose gun laws.

30 magazine clip in a half-second

Bernie Sanders cock suckers

Real mature
and yeah

there are some ignorant sanders supporters. not all of them are ignorant, however.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
BRO THAT GHOST GUN CAN ONLY BE UTILIZED BY THE GHOST BUSTERS!!!1
And the feminist would go on to say ONLY THE FEMALE ONES, NOT THE CIS WHITE MALES

And night, Poopship was making humorous joke. Nothing more with that statement.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
clearly you never handled any affairs in regards to firearms.
it will infringe on the second amendment, the right to bear arms, when all these gun laws constantly take away from the legal citizen. a ton of gun crimes happen through illegal firearms, which laws do nothing about. And if a criminal is already breaking a law, they won't mind breaking a gun law.

also here is the mind of some of the disabled minded trying to impose gun laws.

Yeah, but what do you think those guns are. Now some might be that of pistols and such, but it could.also include automatic weapons.

Actually I thought of a reasonably Good idea just now. We can have different levels of gun licenes. Only the higher tier of license could allow You to buy higher tier of gun.

I mean, that's a good compromise.
[doublepost=1463707392][/doublepost]

and yeah

there are some ignorant sanders supporters. not all of them are ignorant, however.
That's better, thank you

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Bernie Sanders cock suckers

Real mature
that show up to stage shit...

You're dishonest. You truly are. It's a disgrace how dishonest OP is. You know what I said, but you lied to the forum. You can quote me on it. It's a disgrace how dishonest honest you are, what do they call you? NightSky, they should call ya' DishonestGuy, cause ya' lied to the forums and tried to use what I said against me. It was a truly dishonest trick that you pulled and you should really feel ashamed.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
that show up to stage shit...

You're dishonest. You truly are. It's a disgrace how dishonest OP is. You know what I said, but you lied to the forum. You can quote me on it. It's a disgrace how dishonest honest you are, what do they call you? NightSky, they should call ya' DishonestGuy, cause ya' lied to the forums and tried to use what I said against me. It was a truly dishonest trick that you pulled and you should really feel ashamed.
I don't know if you are joking or not.

But If you arn't, I apologize.

York

Electron
Nebulae
Honestly the mental health treatment system in America is fucking disgustingly bad, it's the issue that no one wants to discuss because it costs a lot and goes a lot deeper than "guns are bad and if we ban them no one will get shot." If you got yourself a cute mental illness like you're a bit slow or you have trouble paying attention in class then you can get your sympathy and pills and be good to go; but if you're some schizo fucker jumping around howling at the moon and adjusting your tinfoil hat people won't give you the time of day.

Case and point this guy right here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

Restricting guns isn't going to solve anything because a psychopath set on committing mass murder won't care if the gun they buy to do it isn't strictly legal. On the other hand I live in a country where I can go down to Wal-Mart in my sweatpants and buy myself a hunting rifle in a nice caliber that for me would be a lot more dangerous than all the AR-15s in the world.

Ultimately, stop with the political discussion threads on rp forums please

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Honestly the mental health treatment system in America is fucking disgustingly bad, it's the issue that no one wants to discuss because it costs a lot and goes a lot deeper than "guns are bad and if we ban them no one will get shot." If you got yourself a cute mental illness like you're a bit slow or you have trouble paying attention in class then you can get your sympathy and pills and be good to go; but if you're some schizo fucker jumping around howling at the moon and adjusting your tinfoil hat people won't give you the time of day.

Case and point this guy right here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

Restricting guns isn't going to solve anything because a psychopath set on committing mass murder won't care if the gun they buy to do it isn't strictly legal. On the other hand I live in a country where I can go down to Wal-Mart in my sweatpants and buy myself a hunting rifle in a nice caliber that for me would be a lot more dangerous than all the AR-15s in the world.

Ultimately, stop with the political discussion threads on rp forums please
Well yes, the whole anti-asylum movement and all could have a factor.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Actually, going back to tiers of gun license, it could work.

Think about it like this:

Tier 1 for basic pistols and maybe smgs. Not that hard to get.

Tier 2 for stuff like shot guns, assult rifles. Harder to get and certin criteria must met.

Tier 3 would be for automatic weapons and such. Very hard to aquire and you must have a perfectly clean record on guns.
[doublepost=1463709457][/doublepost]
I agree but to be fair asylums were inhumane as fuck.
Improvements are necessary yes. Perhaps of the were somewhat more humane we would have more today.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm all for being allowed to own a weapon, if you meet the following conditions:
  1. must not have any criminal record whatsoever (undergo intense background check)
  2. must not have any recorded mental instability (undergo intense background check)
  3. must pass a weapon safety & handling course
  4. cannot purchase automatic weaponry
  5. must transport weaponry in designated carrying case (no concealed or open carry)
  6. Must follow a four week waiting period before weapon can be purchased

4 and 5 are constitutionally protected. sorry, but as long as the second amendment exists i have the right to conceal or open carry or own automatic weapons.

6 is fucking dumb, one week is fine.

i'm fine with 1, 2, and 3.

Gun violence has nothing to do with open/conceal carry or automatic weapons, in fact crime with automatics is entirely non existent. rarely are there ever crimes with what dumb civilians call "assault weapons".

Actually, going back to tiers of gun license, it could work.

Think about it like this:

Tier 2 for stuff like shot guns, assult rifles. Harder to get and certin criteria must met.

Tier 3 would be for automatic weapons and such. Very hard to aquire and you must have a perfectly clean record on guns.
[doublepost=1463709457][/doublepost]
Improvements are necessary yes. Perhaps of the were somewhat more humane we would have more today.

Your tier system is dumb. News flash, for what you consider to be tier 3 (automatics, explosives, NFA-restricted modifications) you already have to go through the ATF. Why is tier 2 for "assault rifles" and shotguns when gun crime is overwhelmingly committed with handguns? Not to mention you'll put SMGs under tier 1 but "assault rifles" under tier 2? what??? by the way you have to have a totally clean record just to get any gun, are you aware of that? One weapons charge, one felony and there goes any right to own guns. any domestic abuse complains, even minor crimes can disqualify you.

Your entire post is dumb, don't become a part of the legislature because you'd have absolutely no idea what you're doing or what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
there's no correlation between gun control and gun crime

in fact, there's more of a correlation between gun crime and poverty

most crime generally boils down to education and poverty, really. some boils down to the poor state of our healthcare system, specifically mental health.

most people who try to come up with dumb ways to regulate firearms clearly have never taken even a single course on constitutional law, let alone have ever gone through the process to obtain firearms or even more restricted firearms that require you going through the ATF. if you've never been through the process you need to keep your mouth shut. don't even get me started on civilians making up new terms for firearms that are entirely arbitrary and only really apply to firearms that look scary, aka black and "military looking".

i don't need some dumb soccer mom telling me how i can or cannot exercise my constitutional rights all because she's offended.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
genie is out of the bottle at this rate, loads of gun control won't fix the issue

rather, people should see gun violence as a social issue - a symptom of poverty, racial divides, the lack of opportunity of america's youth, entire cities of people sidelined with no way out but a life of violence or a descent into a dangerous mental state

our lack of vision for a society costs us generations of people to crime

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

I, uhh... You think shotguns should be more restricted than SMGs? Alright.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i don't think he realizes how much of a pain in the ass it already is to get guns like that, especially automatics. semi-auto smgs are a bit easier, but you need to actually find a place or an individual that sells them, a lot of dealers focus on rifles, handguns, and shotguns.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Shotguns are common for hunting and if you are looking at hitting as many soft targets as possible, civilians, SMGs would be more efficient than a shotgun.
Also that whole tier thing is complete garbo but demon got me covered on that.
The posting of tiers really showed your lack of knowledge tbh.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i don't think he realizes how much of a pain in the ass it already is to get guns like that, especially automatics. semi-auto smgs are a bit easier, but you need to actually find a place or an individual that sells them, a lot of dealers focus on rifles, handguns, and shotguns.
Shotguns are common for hunting and if you are looking at hitting as many soft targets as possible, civilians, SMGs would be more efficient than a shotgun.
Also that whole tier thing is complete garbo but demon got me covered on that.
The posting of tiers really showed your lack of knowledge tbh.
I really think it's kind of sad that I've got slightly better knowledge than him even though I'm from Europe and I've never held a gun of a caliber above .22

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I really think it's kind of sad that I've got slightly better knowledge than him even though I'm from Europe and I've never held a gun of a caliber above .22
That's winning for a french teen having the ability to hold a .22
.22 are good for starting out for shooting, and then going up is always fun.