• Good

• Bad

• It depends

Results are only viewable after voting.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
That's winning for a french teen having the ability to hold a .22
.22 are good for starting out for shooting, and then going up is always fun.
French gun laws are slightly less cucked than the rest of Europe, dad's got a 10/22 and I go to the range like once a month with it.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
4 and 5 are constitutionally protected. sorry, but as long as the second amendment exists i have the right to conceal or open carry or own automatic weapons.

6 is fucking dumb, one week is fine.

i'm fine with 1, 2, and 3.

Gun violence has nothing to do with open/conceal carry or automatic weapons, in fact crime with automatics is entirely non existent. rarely are there ever crimes with what dumb civilians call "assault weapons".

Your tier system is dumb. News flash, for what you consider to be tier 3 (automatics, explosives, NFA-restricted modifications) you already have to go through the ATF. Why is tier 2 for "assault rifles" and shotguns when gun crime is overwhelmingly committed with handguns? Not to mention you'll put SMGs under tier 1 but "assault rifles" under tier 2? what??? by the way you have to have a totally clean record just to get any gun, are you aware of that? One weapons charge, one felony and there goes any right to own guns. any domestic abuse complains, even minor crimes can disqualify you.

Your entire post is dumb, don't become a part of the legislature because you'd have absolutely no idea what you're doing or what you're talking about.
Hey, calm down. It was just a loose suggestion.
[doublepost=1463860672][/doublepost]Well perhaps I should read more on guns.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Hey, calm down. It was just a loose suggestion.
[doublepost=1463860672][/doublepost]Well perhaps I should read more on guns.
Not just read, you should honestly look for NRA programs or talk to your parents about learning basic gun instructions. You live in a country that condones it, go enjoy it. You may be very surprised of how much you can learn and enjoy.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Not just read, you should honestly look for NRA programs or talk to your parents about learning basic gun instructions. You live in a country that condones it, go enjoy it. You may be very surprised of how much you can learn and enjoy.
Id really rather just learn to shoot a gun for self defense. Thats about it.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Id really rather just learn to shoot a gun for self defense. Thats about it.
Fair enough but you may even find it enjoyable to shoot after learning how to.
What ever the case be, the more knowledge you have, the better you can assert yourself on the situation.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Fair enough but you may even find it enjoyable to shoot after learning how to.
What ever the case be, the more knowledge you have, the better you can assert yourself on the situation.
Well, I have always valued knowledge. Of anything for that matter.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you're going to have a gun for self defense you need to be able to enjoy casually shooting. It takes a lot of practice to be proficient with your firearm. You can't just "learn how to shoot" you need to be proficient in every aspect of it. From posture, laws, safety protocols, cleaning, all the way to aiming and pulling that trigger and doing so effectively. It's nothing like a video game.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Even knowing the safety on your gun is something you can't just know.
Is the safe on when you see the S or when the switch is over the S?
It varies from gun to gun sadly.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Americans just love life, as proven by the vidya attached;

giphy.gif

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
The people of the USA should be allowed to keep their 2nd amendment,James madison knew that any government has a chance to become tyrannical.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
ive been saving it up for these occasions

Alright

First video

0:52 Yet look at how much knife crime has increase,it serves no purpose to disarm people if criminals keep killing the amount of civilians with different weapons

1:20 Because we always blame the guns!Not the fact that the person who had them didn't follow the safety rules of preserving any firearm or bother to check the mental state of his fucking son

1:50 And hunting and self defence and who the fuck should care if someone likes having a gun,we allow people to vote in any party they want for how bad the consequences might be,tobacco and other shit that you can even make a bomb with....

2:10 "Assault Rifle" :heyzeus: how dumb can you get,getting anything automatic is illegal,you might be looking for the term "assault weapon" , because we can very well get some semi-automatic gun used for hunting and call it "assault weapon"

2:34 Citation needed

3:12 In a country with one of the biggest crime rates it is rather smart to have a gun always with you since shit like that might happen

3:30 Than go on and tell me how the protection/safety services are one of the best in America?

3:57 And then what they are criminals,justice is blind, you never know how they will react

4:18 That is why we have this shit
lockdown-gunlocks-04.jpg

4:38 You think a gun safe is some fucking bank-titanium-keepanyoneaway2000 that takes a fuckload of time to open?

5:24 Adapt or die,when you have mentally ill people walking around with knifes,bombs and illegal guns then yeah it might be a wise choice plus what the hell do you think the teacher would make with the handgun,it is not like she is walking around with it holstered.

6:20 Citation needed ,yet we have firemen that are paid not even a penny but save lives everyday....

Other than that good lines,would love to see this guy around my city.

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
ive been saving it up for these occasions

I didn't watch the video to the end, but I must say that the person is not really educated in firearms and firearm law.
The problem is not the guns obviously, it is some people who shouldn't have guns. People who are not eligible for a firearm should be throughoutly checked and everything should be done so that person who shouldn't have a gun does not get a gun. By banning guns nothing will be solved, it will just get far more worse. Gang will have much more control over other citizens because lawful citizens will be disarmed resulting in gangs spreading their influence.