Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Methinks those individuals should be put in a box and laughed at.

Real.
all the ww3rp players suddenly returning to nebulous when the server is re-announced (they're excited to abuse admin for the 6th time):
alien-morning.gif

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
I'm sorry to be the one to bring this news but that won't be happening.
you say that now, but then you're gonna see a snickers bar. and it's marked up to two pounds, not one pound twenty-five.
then you'll reconsider.
and that's when they'll strike.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you say that now, but then you're gonna see a snickers bar. and it's marked up to two pounds, not one pound twenty-five.
then you'll reconsider.
The day common sweets hit the 2 quid threshold is the day I see if I can fly

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
then you'll reconsider.

You think inflation will make him reconsider, he adjusted premium all the same. Get with the times Andrew, it's literally 1984, Freddos are 25p, soon to be 30p, I miss the old days of penny sweets and chocolate cigarettes

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
how is a helicopter that we can't hear, shoot or even fucking see apart from particle effects (because of stupid fog) fair, at all
rly sick of these bugged vehicles
The chopper's sound has been on-and-off bugged (clientside) for as long as the pack has been about tbf.

It'll work fine for most people then there'll be some who can't hear it, then next time its spawned it'll work fine for them while breaking for some others, etc.

Its not "the vehicle is just broken full stop" though.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
The chopper's sound has been on-and-off bugged (clientside) for as long as the pack has been about tbf.

It'll work fine for most people then there'll be some who can't hear it, then next time its spawned it'll work fine for them while breaking for some others, etc.

Dawg this one of the only instances where “you don’t play” is valid because that isn’t the case here at all

No one can hear it

No one, it’s legit just broken

Unless im wrong on thst but I’ve yet to meet anyone that can hear it

And no one could see it either because fog was turned on for some reason

You could only see the vague outline of some lights flying around, so no one could hit a fucking thing

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Dawg this one of the only instances where “you don’t play” is valid because that isn’t the case here at all
glad you brought this fucking non-starter of a counterargument up

fucking riveting that i can critique parts of the server and be hit with "you don't even play" but no one actually says I'm incorrect lmao

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

fucking riveting that i can critique parts of the server and be hit with "you don't even play" but no one actually says I'm incorrect lmao
opinion discarded after having no feet-on-ground experience

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

yeah and I don’t use it because it’s retarded

it’s just because in this case it actually does apply

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

every time i have seen dropships or helis recently, theyve been silent, same for projectiles other than the explosions and i think its like that for most other people lol. and theyre obviously being used as a crutch, whether it was with the stealth mansion roof landing or here

using a heli to stall for something like 15+ minutes that could barely be seen because of the fog and cant be hit with a rocket aside from rping it (which doesnt work in s2k) is not fun

use the combine transport van already!

Status
Not open for further replies.