Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
I honestly don't see what the big deal against adding a tank or something like a T-62 to the game really is. Have it appear during make or break attacks like the assault on agora today. Or in a major defense especially if the combine bring out vehicles. Perhaps have it be something limited to "If the combine bring them out, We bring ours out" Like nuclear diplomacy

Reactions: List
Nebulae
If we are not going to remove Airwatch, can we please at least not use it offensively? It is not fun nor fair for the opposing side. They make no sound, they cannot be destroyed through realistic means - and they deal absurd damage.

They have caused nothing but controversy. I'd list the amount of times they've ruined people's enjoyment, but I can only type so fast. Can we please heavily rework how they're used - at the very least?

Please? 🥺

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i thought the combine guard was a bit excessive

haha i lied you believe d i t

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
i also found it silly we had to inform the combine of the raid ahead of time when they did not extend that courtesy to us when they attacked initially. the excuse I've heard is "there was already rebels in the agora when the attack started" doesn't really hold weight since they were just passive/not prepared for an attack, whilst combine was warned ahead of the attack and allowed to prepare a comprehensive defense.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
If we are not going to remove Airwatch, can we please at least not use it offensively? It is not fun nor fair for the opposing side. They make no sound, they cannot be destroyed through realistic means - and they deal absurd damage.

They have caused nothing but controversy. I'd list the amount of times they've ruined people's enjoyment, but I can only type so fast. Can we please heavily rework how they're used - at the very least?

Please? 🥺
Personally I would much rather just use the Transport Dropship. It's gun is shit, but the utility of fast reaction deployment is fun. (And you have to be careful when getting out so you don't get camped). Pilots are almost always admins, therefore if you /me the rocket; chances are they'll be a good sport and 'crash land' the shit, even if you oocly miss.

Hunter chopper is very powerful. Rebels should also just get more rockets tbh (Especially since you can't use them against players)

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Personally I would much rather just use the Transport Dropship. It's gun is shit, but the utility of fast reaction deployment is fun. (And you have to be careful when getting out so you don't get camped). Pilots are almost always admins, therefore if you /me the rocket; chances are they'll be a good sport and 'crash land' the shit, even if you oocly miss.

Hunter chopper is very powerful. Rebels should also just get more rockets tbh (Especially since you can't use them against players)
they did use a rocket against it

Nebulae

I witnessed a rebel fire a rocket at the chopper earlier today and from what I heard the rocket went straight through it and the chopper kept flying around for another 10 minutes

Nebulae
0x0.jpg

+

Rebel unity/council = victory

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Shoutout to @AzzA for an impressive display inside the factory when I was fighting him.
Another shoutout to the rebel that quick-peeked a door and finished my OTA ass off. (If the CP's in the room did as I asked I'd be alive :( )

I had fun doing a desperate last stand. It was worth it in the end. Pyrrhic victory for Scombine. Good luck on Thursday if you decide to try again.

Nebulae
Shoutout to @AzzA for an impressive display inside the factory when I was fighting him.
Another shoutout to the rebel that quick-peeked a door and finished my OTA ass off. (If the CP's in the room did as I asked I'd be alive :( )

I had fun doing a desperate last stand. It was worth it in the end. Pyrrhic victory for Scombine. Good luck on Thursday if you decide to try again.
We're bringing the T-62 and the Lambda Apache gunship from apocalypse.

images

There will be no combine time victory only. CARNAGE

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Its a shame that half of the Combine stuff has just gradually fucking broken tbh; a big part of the draw of the setting was the ability to put rebels against this sort of stuff (and give the Combine a chance to use it themselves).

Status
Not open for further replies.