Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2015_06_no-russian-e1434980109620.png
YolrkK9.png

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
trying to stop nebbers from s2king is like trying to stop deathwolf from sniffing out the first high end gun of an iteration

Gonna need to scour the workshop for a better gun than an AR2 so he has a goal.

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
It has only been two days and I can already say with confidence that the quality of roleplay from the Combine perspective has been improved drastically. A significant improvement from City 24 which was absolutely dreadful and soulless. Fingers crossed the quality remains consistent or even improves.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
It has only been two days and I can already say with confidence that the quality of roleplay from the Combine perspective has been improved drastically. A significant improvement from City 24 which was absolutely dreadful and soulless. Fingers crossed the quality remains consistent or even improves.
Survival RP provides more opportunity for cooperation. Like the fellas trying to get the APC lift working

Combine still need to find a source of food too, if I recall :^)

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Force people into several days of passive when they're all armed to the teeth and see how long it takes them to make a complaint at how boring it is lmao

You literally cannot make people not S2K ever when the entire thing is built around it being a war - though the shitty weather and low resources means people are more likely to organically pick their battles.

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.