USSR vs Nazi Germany - which was worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Makhno, 10th, 11th and 12th century had a lot of small anarchal communities that seperated from feudalism, they were actually incredibly successful in comparison to the feudalist societies. There's also the catalonians in Spain when they were fighting the fascists. The Paris commune etc.
I've never seen someone flip-flop as hard as this man

Husky

Nebulae
and how long did these things last, and were they not formed in a wartime enviroment? (Russo Civil War, Spanish Civil War..)
Several months/years. They sort of dotted up around the place during the feudalist years. But due to imperialism and anarchism inability to defend itself from hostile forces it doesnt stand up well to an invading force, which is why I think we need a form of communism to be instilled before anarchism.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Several months/years. They sort of dotted up around the place during the feudalist years. But due to imperialism and anarchism inability to defend itself from hostile forces it doesnt stand up well to an invading force, which is why I think we need a form of communism to be instilled before anarchism.
well thats your problem with anarchism

you suck at wars which are like the defining points of society

what was the anarchy that lasted years

tera

Atom
Nebulae
ya'll small brains

live in china

invest in computers

be big brain

real shit mao zedong china worse than nazi germany and soviet union combined
民团结如-人试看天下谁能-great-leap-forward-intensifies-12974320.png

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
well thats your problem with anarchism

you suck at wars which are like the defining points of society

what was the anarchy that lasted years
Zapatista's in spain which are still around and have been since 1994.
The Kurds.
Fejuve
Harappan which lasted 2000 years.
Free territory.

And I'd argue that fighting wars should be a defining point of society, it does provide security but doesn't do well as a fighting force internationally.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Zapatista's in spain which are still around and have been since 1994.
The Kurds.
Fejuve
Harappan which lasted 2000 years.
Free territory.
the kurds aren't fuckin anarchists what are you on

Husky

Nebulae
I hear Somalia is a good Anarchist country...
Somalia is Anarcho-Capitalist. Esque-ish. Ancaps say it's an example of their type of society working but eh.

the kurds aren't fuckin anarchists what are you on
Many of them are, and the way in which their army runs is anarchistic. They elect their officers and soldiers can vote to remove their commanding officer from his position if he proves to be incompetant. That's pretty anarchistic.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
which nation would any of you live in during WW2 if you had the choice to pick and get there unharmed

i'm tempted to pick australia since they're all mad cunts but it got attacked a fair bit

i'd probably still live in the UK despite the blitz
Hard to say, I would definitely want to live in a developed and democratic country during ww2. I wouldnt want to fight in the war either. I think I'd pick USA, if not USA, Sweden would be an alright option. Switzerland as well considering they were both neutral (but would be scary as fuck). Australia and Canada is a good choice too but probably most likely would have to join in the war. UK is a little bit scary considerinh the air bombing

Last edited:

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Sweden would be an alright option
Sorry but it wouldn't, or at least that depends on where.
East coast was safe during WW2, western Sweden had Nazi transports going through it and Nazi soldiers stopping by family houses and demanding food from them, and the gov didn't do jack shit.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Sorry but it wouldn't, or at least that depends on where.
East coast was safe during WW2, western Sweden had Nazi transports going through it and Nazi soldiers stopping by family houses and demanding food from them, and the gov didn't do jack shit.
Really? wasnt aware then I would cross out that option. East coast would work I guess but theres always the fear of being invaded. I thought its norway and Denmark that gets the most shit from nazi

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Really? wasnt aware then I would cross out that option. East coast would work I guess but theres always the fear of being invaded. I thought its norway and Denmark that gets the most shit from nazi
Don't get me wrong, we didn't have it as bad as other countries around us but for the average west Sweden family not knowing when a group of Nazi soldiers were going to show up and demand you cooked dinner for them for free was kinda shit to live with.

D

Deleted member 1381

and the gov didn't do jack shit.
probably the best idea to be honest it's better to have some nazi soldiers occasionally come up to some of your population's homes and demand food from them than be at war with them and get fucked in a matter of weeks good on you sweden

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
which nation would any of you live in during WW2 if you had the choice to pick and get there unharmed

i'm tempted to pick australia since they're all mad cunts but it got attacked a fair bit

i'd probably still live in the UK despite the blitz
Same place I live in now, Faroe Islands

UK occupied us after Naziland invaded Himmelbjerget
The occupation was peaceful, we got our first airport from the Brits, they introduced us to Chocolate which was completely unheard of prior to this (Somewhat minor but still cool)
The occupation also helped us distance ourselves from Denmark quite a bit, allowing us to use our own flag for the first time in history, which helped us kickstart the independence referendum (Which ultimately failed but was still somewhat of a success because it granted us home-rule)

In terms of casualties, you'd only really be in danger if you were a fisherman, approx 200-300 Faroese Fishermen died during the occupation from German air raids and U-Boats

Oh yeah we also helped the UK with their food shortage by quite a bit due to our very large fishing fleet (Large compared to our population, mind you)

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
What is the point of this thread?
It's all relative, depending on who you were.

also @Husky shut up please
your blind ignorance is actually tragic at this point

Ted

Proton
Nebulae
Nazi Germany or USSR... this is the pretty hard question... I'm don't respect both anyway. They made a Ribbentrop - Molotov pact to crush the Poles. By the way what if took North Korea into that question too, I should took Korea. Why? This worse than Nazis and Bolshevics togheter.
There a lot of people dying by starvation to death including farms, not only labour camps. Farmers get 1-2$ for a month. Is that humanitarian?!
They can't buy anything or just a little bit. The cementeries are guarded by soldiers, why? Becouse people are starvin' , they're eating even human, they don't care it's alive or not. This is the worst. But I'm gonna come back to original question. I think I would choose the Nazi German.
They were killing everyone including Germans, becouse they wanted freedom to whole humanaty or just Nazis like to kill someone. Both are counties was sick. I'm happy there're not exist anymore!