USSR vs Nazi Germany - which was worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date

Husky

Nebulae
Only edgy man children unironically support Nazism / Soviet ideology.

If they had actually read a history book in their life they wouldn't support any of these ideas.
Yeah, both sides were fucknig atrocious down to shit ideologies and just retarded leadership. It was a shit show.

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
cheeky
for my own understanding of the fascist ideology, i also read some Arendt - her book The Origins of Totalitarianism, very sobering read, it's clear that what we saw happening in Germany was not an isolated incident of culture coming to a poisonous boil, but actually a warning that such a monstrous tragedy could come from any nation

and that worldview has been vindicated time and time again (serbia, rwanada, uganda, syria)

only losers read books

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Anarcho-Communist. And yeah, no communist in their right mind advocates authoritarianism. The USSR was hijacked by Stalin.
pdA8Y6d.jpg

D

Deleted member 1381

which nation would any of you live in during WW2 if you had the choice to pick and get there unharmed

i'm tempted to pick australia since they're all mad cunts but it got attacked a fair bit

i'd probably still live in the UK despite the blitz

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
communism has never been done right just let me do it guys

ot: im pretty sure the nazi dudes were worse but ussr was the lesser of two retarded evils

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, Engels provided a lot of the psychological applications of communism and Marx was a very good economist, as well as kinda spearheading the movement.
so then, comrade, what examples from the world can we see of good anarchy

Husky

Nebulae
so then, comrade, what examples from the world can we see of good anarchy
Makhno, 10th, 11th and 12th century had a lot of small anarchal communities that seperated from feudalism, they were actually incredibly successful in comparison to the feudalist societies. There's also the catalonians in Spain when they were fighting the fascists. The Paris commune etc.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Makhno, 10th, 11th and 12th century had a lot of small anarchal communities that seperated from feudalism, they were actually incredibly successful in comparison to the feudalist societies. There's also the catalonians in Spain when they were fighting the fascists. The Paris commune etc.
and how long did these things last, and were they not formed in a wartime enviroment? (Russo Civil War, Spanish Civil War..)