Molecule
Nebulae
fucking fuck
I still am relatively mad about school
Right, recap time
We are nearing our finals and teachers did not get to make grades much
This accounts for all subjects
I would not have a problem with it if it was not for my fucking german teacher

I litterally got two times worst of grade because I need to read some stupid ass book that I get a sheer aneuyrism from from reading
And I cannot by hell be bothered with it and I still don't understand the fucking book even after reading it and discussing with friends
Its the worst fucking lecture I had in a long fucking while

So the test comes around and despite me thinking that I KNOW the content to the questions asked that concern the lecture I get worst of grade
Second set of test, second half of the book, same story

Now I am being forced to a goddamn questioning about whatever the fuck

Fuck this shit so much
We have to prepare for finals and this fuck fucking drops the worst fucking book upon us that has nothing to do with the finals at all and subsequently get fucking assblasted by it
Fuck this teacher man

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I had a friend she's been my friend for 3+ years, she had difficulties with her previous boyfriend with him cheating on her and sending a dick pic to other girls(He got charges with that thankfully) so she broke up with him, 1 month later she started to like me and since we where really good friends and I know everything about her I felt the same way so we started to date, the family got to know her and we've dated for a good 2-3 weeks (yeah I know that was quick) and well you know I'm Australian got down with her, first time and it was her first time I think, her ex was very perverted so he probably other forced her or peered pressured her(she's very easy to pressure so I make sure she isn't doing anything stupid, well was) and about 3 days after that she started to chat to some 17-year-old guy from year 12 and she only 15 big year difference and NGL he's hella ugly (i would send a photo but that wrong) he has orange hair very short bold spot I think two but he's hair is receeding back i tell you and she started to talk with him than she broke up with me right after the whole sex thing and to me that was personal and I only wanted to do that with someone I trusted but i guess i got played and back stabbed after everything i've done for her gave her a home to sleep when her mum's boyfriend was abussive and bought her things her ex boyfriend didn't, like jewelry gave her money etc. and she backstabbs me with a guy thats a dick cause he teased me in year 7 and bullied a boy that was starting to play soccer calling him trash and even nugged him over and said oh sorry( for all the australians that want to know where I am look up cambelltown NSW I know shit area full of junkies and shit) soo long story short had a friend gave her basically a second home/life with a family, dated her after her boyfriend cheated on her had fun time with her cause she felt like it not me and she cheated on me with a guy that's almost 18 and is very ugly and im not just saying that cause im jealous he really is and i've been very very sad ever since february and still am can't even look at her atm and even when she with her New boyfriend the dick.

this was nice, I'm shivering when I'm not cold and throbbing pains in my stomach and chest soo I hope this was a nice story for you guys

:ok:

Last edited:

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
people complain about my script addiction whenever i play rp servers like bro i need these scripts bad like dude i need em so bad man if i dont have my scripts i wotn have the ability tobreatgh

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I had a friend she's been my friend for 3+ years, she had difficulties with her previous boyfriend with him cheating on her and sending a dick pic to other girls(He got charges with that thankfully) so she broke up with him, 1 month later she started to like me and since we where really good friends and I know everything about her I felt the same way so we started to date, the family got to know her and we've dated for a good 2-3 weeks (yeah I know that was quick) and well you know I'm Australian got down with her, first time and it was her first time I think, her ex was very perverted so he probably other forced her or peered pressured her(she's very easy to pressure so I make sure she isn't doing anything stupid, well was) and about 3 days after that she started to chat to some 17-year-old guy from year 12 and she only 15 big year difference and NGL he's hella ugly (i would send a photo but that wrong) he has orange hair very short bold spot I think two but he's hair is receeding back i tell you and she started to talk with him than she broke up with me right after the whole sex thing and to me that was personal and I only wanted to do that with someone I trusted but i guess i got played and back stabbed after everything i've done for her gave her a home to sleep when her mum's boyfriend was abussive and bought her things her ex boyfriend didn't, like jewelry gave her money etc. and she backstabbs me with a guy thats a dick cause he teased me in year 7 and bullied a boy that was starting to play soccer calling him trash and even nugged him over and said oh sorry( for all the australians that want to know where I am look up cambelltown NSW I know shit area full of junkies and shit) soo long story short had a friend gave her basically a second home/life with a family, dated her after her boyfriend cheated on her had fun time with her cause she felt like it not me and she cheated on me with a guy that's almost 18 and is very ugly and im not just saying that cause im jealous he really is and i've been very very sad ever since february and still am can't even look at her atm and even when she with her New boyfriend the dick.

this was nice, I'm shivering when I'm not cold and throbbing pains in my stomach and chest soo I hope this was a nice story for you guys

:ok:
Girls don't always like the nice guy. Sometimes they quite literally have a preference for people who treat them like shit, and they don't even know why either. Bitches be complicated and far from fucking logical, sooner you realize and accept it, less chances you'll have of being an incel

florek

Electron
Nebulae
You'd get in the shit for doing that in the great country of Australia over here.
We put our freshest shit at the back too.
Same here, fresh stuff goes to the back in all markets.

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
school is bullshit, politics is bullshit, wars are bullshit, Its all about the money and living peacefully

D

Deleted member 22

the french language annoys me. ordered a hannibal lecter blu ray collection with the 1986 film manhunter in the package instead of the shitty 2002 red dragon remake starring anthony hopkins as lecter, saw it was relativfely cheap and in good condition on ebay. what i didnt notice is it was the title has french on it. theres the english name and a french name under it, its from canada, and it makes me mad god i hate the french language.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I don‘t understand the terms based and kino. Like what do they mean? I know they‘re supposed to be positive but why out of all words did you choose based and the german word for cinema?

I don‘t get it

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
the french language annoys me. ordered a hannibal lecter blu ray collection with the 1986 film manhunter in the package instead of the shitty 2002 red dragon remake starring anthony hopkins as lecter, saw it was relativfely cheap and in good condition on ebay. what i didnt notice is it was the title has french on it. theres the english name and a french name under it, its from canada, and it makes me mad god i hate the french language.
That's because it's a beautifully nuanced, complicated and complex language that can't be understood by a smoothbrained north american. Sorry dude.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
after everything i've done for her gave her a home to sleep when her mum's boyfriend was abussive and bought her things her ex boyfriend didn't, like jewelry gave her money etc.
and this is exactly why you don't date people immediately after doing this

cambelltown NSW I know shit area full of junkies and shit
imao explains everything

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I don‘t understand the terms based and kino. Like what do they mean? I know they‘re supposed to be positive but why out of all words did you choose based and the german word for cinema?

I don‘t get it

They’re overused and people just throw them around nowadays, effectively lost all special meaning.

I’m under the impression a fair amount just use it because they see others use it, despite not having a clue where it came from.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

I don‘t get it
They’re overused and people just throw them around nowadays, effectively lost all special meaning.

I’m under the impression a fair amount just use it because they see others use it, despite not having a clue where it came from.

Basically this video

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
every single day for the past 6 months i have woken up with a dry, bad tasting mouth

ive changed my diet, ive drank water before bed, ive drank water in the morning, ive changed my sleep pattern round all sorts of combos, nothing works

i now keep my toothbrush by my bed so i can immediately wash the taste of sleep out of my mouth, and then it's gone for the rest of the day

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
every single day for the past 6 months i have woken up with a dry, bad tasting mouth

ive changed my diet, ive drank water before bed, ive drank water in the morning, ive changed my sleep pattern round all sorts of combos, nothing works

i now keep my toothbrush by my bed so i can immediately wash the taste of sleep out of my mouth, and then it's gone for the rest of the day
You might be sleeping with your mouth open

itll dry it out and it happens to me, also gives you really bad breath

try elevating your head when youre sleeping or buy a mouth guard, or if your nose is plugged try using a salt water spray to unclog it before sleeping

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
You might be sleeping with your mouth open

itll dry it out and it happens to me, also gives you really bad breath

try elevating your head when youre sleeping or buy a mouth guard, or if your nose is plugged try using a salt water spray to unclog it before sleeping
maybe i should just kill myself and end the misery of such daily torment

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I mean that works too
[doublepost=1590808585][/doublepost]
But jokes aside i recommend trying it

theres no way to really know if you sleep with an open mouth without like- recording yourself sleep or asking someone to watch you

No guarantee that breathing through your mouth is causing this but idk something similars happened to me i recommend giving it a try

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
i am mentally ill and need a therapist but i am incapable of seeing one because im a fucking moron and also quarantine