We could have had HL2RP on Arma 3

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
people will update the textures, as long as there's a good base for a modern day gmod 2 then I'm happy.
All this talk just sounds extremely boring to me, I don't really understand why people are hyped for what is effectively going to be an engine upgrade whilst wiping all of the previous work. It just doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
All this talk just sounds extremely boring to me, I don't really understand why people are hyped for what is effectively going to be an engine upgrade whilst wiping all of the previous work. It just doesn't do it for me.

Precisely because the engine upgrade allows maps to be bigger, and servers to hold more people, I guess

Though I'm not sure, I have not read much into the whole game and what it will bring but it's an upgrade at least

Yet, a shame all the addon work will be left behind

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Precisely because the engine upgrade allows maps to be bigger, and servers to hold more people, I guess

Though I'm not sure, I have not read much into the whole game and what it will bring but it's an upgrade at least

with mics enabled
some ca everyday type blokey geezer speaking to the citizens and they can't understand what he's saying

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

It just doesn't really provide much more than that though, I do feel like a few people are expecting us to jump right on to S&box to renew HL2 RP or something but it just kinda isn't on the cards with how lackluster it seems.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
It just doesn't really provide much more than that though, I do feel like a few people are expecting us to jump right on to S&box to renew HL2 RP or something but it just kinda isn't on the cards with how lackluster it seems.

ever played hl2rp on darkrp or nutscript?

D

Deleted member 3818

because of the possibilities, gmod isn't what it used to be and it needs to meet modern standards for it to not die out. I'm hoping that this revives the gmod scene quite a bit and we get to see a whole lot of new creative energy going into it. It sucks that a lot of stuff from gmod is gonna be left behind but I'm sure that after a year or two most of the popular stuff will have been converted and updated already.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i also played that
[doublepost=1605738221][/doublepost]all you motherfuckers never even heard of the Tiramisu framework

2 bad kuro kept ddosing necropolis because no one was playing on his nexus server lol

52/76 vs 7/24

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
i remember when someone complained about you messing around with one of his frameworks on a group comment lol
something like that
stop this