Nebulae
funny part is that they complain about this shit happening after

prend ton pied dans le ventre et pleure pas sale pute, tu l'as mérité

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
Here we go again.

I cant stand for violence against cops.
All of these folks are just angry/edgy teenagers who want to look cool: "Lololol, fuck de police! XD break the system, ANACRHY!!!"
They should all be locked up in jail, we dont need em here. All they do is cause trouble.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
French have always rabble-roused throughout their history. Just look at the French Revolution. It's the only thing they're good at if you think about it.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my french friends, if you aren't toxic in csgo you can come live with me hit me up if you want to :) :) :) :)

D

Deleted member 332

Yeah look the french ew ew ew, them them us us them versus us
fEwlOvv.jpg

Seriously though, stop talking about countries like they're one person. There is somebody in France almost exactly like you. You twats lol. I don't think the majority of the people or Police are to blame. It's just what happens when people panic. The majority of people in the world, all of you included, do almost everything you do with the intentions of being good. Same goes for the police and protesters. Protesters are angry, and the Police believe they are taking correct action to defuse the situation. They are there to keep the peace and will do whatever they can to achieve that. In a riot situation anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
they make a bad name off the whole movement

the police do their duty, and follows orders - these protesters should throw torches and poles at the presidential pallace or the national assembly (the people who actually voted the 'law on labour' and the new rounds of emergency state)
if that's the case i'm thinking of, the car did burn, with the two cops being injured and the news relaying the case

burning police cars will just give fuel to the blokes that'd love to crack down on the (officially illegal) protests

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Yeah look the french ew ew ew, them them us us them versus us
fEwlOvv.jpg

Seriously though, stop talking about countries like they're one person. There is somebody in France almost exactly like you. You twats lol. I don't think the majority of the people or Police are to blame. It's just what happens when people panic. The majority of people in the world, all of you included, do almost everything you do with the intentions of being good. Same goes for the police and protesters. Protesters are angry, and the Police believe they are taking correct action to defuse the situation. They are there to keep the peace and will do whatever they can to achieve that. In a riot situation anyway.
i don't think smashing a police cruiser's back window and then throwing in a fire bomb is something i would ever do with intentions of being good

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
i don't think smashing a police cruiser's back window and then throwing in a fire bomb is something i would ever do with intentions of being good
i'm sure they believe the end justifies the means
i don't really see what end they're trying to reach by burning a car, though

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
i'm sure they believe the end justifies the means
i don't really see what end they're trying to reach by burning a car, though
waste tax money to just be destructive
money they never pay to the government anyway cause student life
Also exactly what does this law do? Just allow people to work more than 35s hours a week? Want to explain, articles aren't be very specific. Is it literally you can now work for more than 35s a week?

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
It's just a bunch of dumb hooligans destroying stuff to look cool.
yeah no not really, hooligans have little to no political opinion or ideas
i've heard the group explaining why they attacked the car, that's far from a sudden lust for violence from a stupid teen, more of a sterile destruction made by a short-sighted anarchist

waste tax money to just be destructive
money they never pay to the government anyway cause student life
Also exactly what does this law do? Just allow people to work more than 35s hours a week? Want to explain, articles aren't be very specific. Is it literally you can now work for more than 35s a week?
it aimed firstly to reduce the red-tape when firing employees - allowing employers to fire employees while according less benefits than before
then, it places the maximum length of a workday to 12hrs (10hrs previously) and allows more flexible timetables (one month you could work 30hrs a week, then the next, 40hrs a week, but always receive the same salary)

it's a very complex law, the first drafts were 150 pages long or so
it's been heavily revised since then, and the supporters now critic the revised text (the original proposition was somewhat benefit to smaller businesses, while it now has little use to anyone - be it the employers or the employees, from big or small businesses)