what alcoholic beverage do you prefer

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I used to drink cocktails constantly on nights out. They're quick, tasty and easy ways to get pissed on a night out. Was a huge fan of Singapore Slings in Singapore, pina coladas were the only way I'd try anything with coconut in it and whisky sours were a dangerous game. I'm a bit more mature now however. I still have cocktails on a night out don't get me wrong! But I've found a new love.

It sounds a bit cringe but when I 100%'d Yakuza 0 and Kiwami, I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere of going to the whisky bars to trying each drink in a dimly lit establishment, tucked away from the bustle of the city; listening to the bartender's description of each drink, and wondering what it'd taste like in person. So using said descriptions, I started getting into whisky and have never looked back since. After a long flight, unwinding with a glass of single malt on the rocks really helps. If I fancy a cocktail, I can still make that beloved whisky sour with the closest bourbon I have.

I did a whisky tasting a couple of months back and I think I can make an educated guess on what I liked the most. I might treat myself to my first proper quality bottle that isn't just your typical Glenfiddich from the supermarket. Instead I was going to get Yamazaki Distiller's Reserve. I really enjoyed it and it goes down well which is what I mainly look for.

japan_yam29.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
i bartend for myself occasionally
white russians and caramel martinis with baileys have become a favorite of mine, they're annoying as fuck to make but the payoff is huge
RumChata-Salted-Caramel-Martini.jpg

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i bartend for myself occasionally
white russians and caramel martinis with baileys have become a favorite of mine, they're annoying as fuck to make but the payoff is huge
RumChata-Salted-Caramel-Martini.jpg
Hold on i think i have a soy jack for this

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
whiskey cream is soft and not at the same time
i also like this one beer it's lime minted from some of the big eastern europe companies

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Can’t stand sickly cocktails like, as in thick desert type ones. I like a mojito though if I had to drink a cocktail I’d probably go with that

D

Deleted member 243

i drink mostly cocktails but save that
smirnoff ice with vodka or micky finns, its usually a shot drink but i just drink it all
ill also do any shot i dont have to pay for
real scousers go to spain and visit every nightclub for the free shot and then leave lmfao
[doublepost=1630094987][/doublepost]
Last semester i was drunk at some random bar near my dorm and one of my buddies gave me a half drank raspberry vodka and i chugged it and i think i got covid from it but yeah besides the covid i think that drink was pretty good and id say its my favorite probably
bacardi raspberry once got me in the hospital for alcohol poisoning was a wild day that

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
real scousers go to spain and visit every nightclub for the free shot and then leave lmfao
[doublepost=1630094987][/doublepost]
bacardi raspberry once got me in the hospital for alcohol poisoning was a wild day that
i have literally never been to a club without an entry fee that far outprices that of even 5 shots

no point trying to jump from club to club for the free shot when the entry fee is so high

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
i have literally never been to a club without an entry fee that far outprices that of even 5 shots

no point trying to jump from club to club for the free shot when the entry fee is so high
a lot of places in asia make you buy a drink before you enter as your entry fee

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
you ever been clubbing in stockholm man its not nearly this bad
but then when you get in a shot is still 60 kroner maybe more

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
been a lot of rum and rum-based drinks recently
fucking love rum

otherwise i stick by my dry hard cider, occasionally a lager

but by far schnapps is the best you can drink and of it there is only one king

9547211_400.png

vtipoman