what alcoholic beverage do you prefer

D

Deleted member 243

Haven't had a drop of alcohol for 8 days now. Going strong.

I became a daytime drinker and realized that that was a problem

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

stay strong king, the less dependencies, the better.
Got rid of soda and "boredom snacking" as well
Also discarded my dependency on caffeïne. Lets just say I met someone I love to bits. I don't want to lessen my lifespan, for her and myself

Thanks for the encouragement king

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Also discarded my dependency on caffeïne. Lets just say I met someone I love to bits. I don't want to lessen my lifespan, for her and myself
my only achilles tendon
coffee

I don't think I can make the cut
I get withdrawal effects in the form of stinging headaches and general disorientation

D

Deleted member 243

my only achilles tendon
coffee

I don't think I can make the cut
I get withdrawal effects in the form of stinging headaches and general disorientation
Try looking into building off from zero to hero. Smaller dosages and shit

But really, someone who will support you and encourage you is also very welcomed. Couldn't have done it without my mother and her

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
But really, someone who will support you and encourage you is also very welcomed. Couldn't have done it without my mother and her
now that is a problem
because all parts of my family drink coffee
even my grandparents

it doesn't help that I wake up 5 am in the morning and need a kickstarter

D

Deleted member 243

now that is a problem
because all parts of my family drink coffee
even my grandparents

it doesn't help that I wake up 5 am in the morning and need a kickstarter
Have you tried alternatives?

I suggest cutting either side of a cucumber and leaving it in a jar of water in your fridge overnight. Do not take the rind off either. Lots of electrolytes

Another good alternative is Kombucha. If you can find it, drink it. Its dummy good for you

Another alternative is ginseng supplements. Keep in mind that it isn't as effective as authentic chinese ginseng, but it worked for me. I combined it with 1 fish oil capsule and zinc capsules

Really depends on now 'normal' you want your routine to be. They sure beat coffee