What is your your number one game off all time and why?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
driv3r.jpg

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Fallout New Vegas for the choices.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for the setting.

Max Payne 1 for
maxresdefault.jpg

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
MGS3

it's pretty swell

Fuck you I was gonna choose that.... (( jokes I don't have my PS2 anymore :( ))

Gmod for the hours & posing
Rimworld for pissing about and Capabilities
Rainbow Six for the multiplayer & with friends
Sims 2 & 3 for the Capabilities and seriousness

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
i played that a bit at my mate's house he's got it for the nintendo wii the only gamemode i really enjoyed was the one where u hurl urself off of buildings, is the skating actually decent in that game or is it just the shitey wii port
playing it on the wii sounds like an absolute monstrosity

Dan

the creature
Premium Member
Nebulae
splinter cell 1-4
conviction is ok but it's not like the originals and chaos theory was the BEST stealthwise, i never liked double agent at first but it grew on me and is probably one of my favorites

saints row 2 was good SR3 was nice too SR4 can kinda just suck a dick but like a sort of nice dick cause it really could've been a DLC but they decided to make a whole fiasco out of it

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Fallout New Vegas, I get to make the Mojave a massive ancap/transhumanist meme.

Also .50 cal incendiary rounds being pumped into what's essentially a massive lizard. Good game.

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
crackdown 2 because i have so many memories with my friends playing that game for hours on end togetheron our xboxes

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
i played that a bit at my mate's house he's got it for the nintendo wii the only gamemode i really enjoyed was the one where u hurl urself off of buildings, is the skating actually decent in that game or is it just the shitey wii port

why even bother when there's superior games on the market
battlerite's cool yo it's like 50min teamfighting but it lasts for five minutes and doesn't require u to build up anything

cool game actually

Pistolparty5892

Neutrino
Nebulae
Either Morrowind or Daggerfall. Both are huge games with rich story, and are infinitely replayable to me (Albeit, with mods for morrowind cuz holy fuck those graphics).

snip snip

Neutrino
Nebulae
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, definitively. They're still some of my favorite games even though I've burned out all replayability long ago.

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Mainly because of a good plot, hella mods, and cool environment.

Mount and Blade: Warband - Because of the amount of things you can do in the vanilla game alone. Start businesses, become a trader, a pirate, a noble, etc