What is your your number one game off all time and why?

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Kingdom Hearts 2

Put about 600 hours into that game on the ps2, played through it tons of times.

Also the music for battles against organisation XIII was amazing.

Hyped for KH3 FINALLY after 12 years

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dark Souls, Darkest Dungeon, FO New Vegas

Gunslinger_

Ordinary CP, CWU, & WI
Nebulae
Half-Life 2.
Too fucking nostalgic, one of the best FPS games of all time, best facial expressions, still has some of the best technology seen in gaming despite coming out in 2004, and easy to map for.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Warcraft 3, Mount & Blade: Warband and all Supergiant games

The first because it is legit just a great game that birthed my love for everything strategy and was the founding pillars for the excellent lore of the Warcraft Universe.

The second because there's so much shit to do, so many ways to play, and so many mods that you can do even more in. Also the memes.

The third because all of them are amazing. The visuals, the music and the story of them all is some of the best I have seen and is to me a shining example of video games also being art. (The gameplay in the latest, Pyre, was meh but in the other two it's pretty addictive aswell.)
Bastion had great, fun gameplay and I finished it 100% two times over because of it (and to get the two different endings).
Transistor was worse on the gameplay front but the way the story was told and how it ended made me speechless and just sit and think about it for a good half hour after finishing the game.
Pyre I still haven't finished. The story and lore seems nice so for but the gameplay is really just kinda boring.

Vanna

Proton
Nebulae
Terraria, the reason i got steam in the first place, changed my entire life

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
61MG%2BRdY6vL._AC_SX430_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

header.jpg

Reactions: List

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
I remember playing battlefield 1942 long time ago and i have to say that it was and still is one of my favourite games to play even though the graphics are old, it's because of the fun i had and the memories it brings.
Oh, and Dawn of War, used to play with both friends and alone, and it all was fun.

These 2 ones up are my favourite ones, else is good.

Nowadays, i don't really have favourite games, i like all what i buy, or get, most remarkable ones are to say: Garry's Mod since i've played it a lot and met lotta peps, Day of Infamy, Mowas2, RO2, War Thunder...

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
borderlands two is pretty solid, cartoonish and fun gunplay, creative weapons, and a p funny story + suprisingly in-depth weapons systems make it good shit

most fun online focused game probs GTA online, but only hacking and dicking about

Tember

Neutrino
Nebulae
My favorite game ever(besides Garry's Mod since that's my most played) is definitely Mirror's Edge 1. I've finished it so many times. The atmosphere is so cool and the art style is amazing. The story is okay but everything else is just really good. If you haven't played the first one then definitely pick it up.

D

Deleted member 930

Fear 1 with extraction point ,perseus mandate and Fear 2

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
  1. MGS series in general
  2. dark souls/demon souls
  3. horizon zero dawn

horizon zero dawn is the top imo, even though it's not that replayable it's so much fun

Oswinner

Electron
Nebulae
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trilogy (and the mods), Resident Evil Outbreak (File #1 & #2), Garry's mod, Hearts of Iron 4 and Call of Duty 2 Big Red One