What's the most painful thing you've experienced? (Physical)

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
When I was younger in my house, our swimming pool was out so I left outside and as I walked through our outhouse, I fell over (We had been going in and out of the pool, so the floor was slightly wet), and I hit my leg against a cupboard, and put a huge gash which needed 6 stitches...
I still have a scar xD

Other than that nothing really, I broke my toe once where I couldn't stand on my feet for a bit.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
I tore my quads from too much training and I couldn't race for a long time.

It was the most painful fucking thing ever, couldn't walk properly, couldn't do drills or stretches. I had to go for physio every other day for electrotherapy and exercises.

But after the treatment and all my quads were so much fucking tougher like I can break watermelons with my thighs (not rly). Tearing a muscle hurts like shit if you didn't already know, i've never broken a bone before so this might seem like pansy shit to some people but it was a big owie for me :(

Reactions: List

York

Electron
Nebulae
I tore my quads from too much training and I couldn't race for a long time.

It was the most painful fucking thing ever, couldn't walk properly, couldn't do drills or stretches. I had to go for physio every other day for electrotherapy and exercises.

But after the treatment and all my quads were so much fucking tougher like I can break watermelons with my thighs (not rly). Tearing a muscle hurts like shit if you didn't already know, i've never broken a bone before so this might seem like pansy shit to some people but it was a big owie for me :(
nah man tearing a quad isn't pansy shit, one year we had a coach who really didn't know what he was doing and he drilled us on concrete 7 days a week which lead to me tearing a quad too, I was completely out for a few weeks and couldn't race for a long time, it was p bad

D

Deleted member 225

when u nut but she keep succin
when she an amateur succa and the teeth get in da way
[doublepost=1463252735][/doublepost]
To put what I've experienced on a scale from 1-10:

1. Having my nose bit open by a dog. (Was super quick, and adrenaline kicked in, so I didn't feel anything.)
  2. Digging a fingernail out of my skin that had become embedded.
  3. Slicing the back off my heel on a door frame.
  4. Falling from a tree onto my neck, couldn't walk for 5 mins.
  5. Having my nose broken by a punch.
  6. Headaches following seizures.
  7. Having a wooden stool broken over my back.
  8. (Can't think of something)
  9. STREP THROAT. Now. To put this into perspective, this was more painful than having a wooden fucking stool broken over my back. This is a throat infection from Satan. Every time I swallowed or opened my mouth, tears streamed down my face in pain. It was horrific.
  10. N/A
TL;DR - Worst pain I've experienced was strep throat. Don't get that shit, fuck.
the price you pay for having a sharp jawline

Reactions: List

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
Scooters were cool back then...
Oh I miss the days of going down the hill with my scooter then getting grazed and cuts on my hands...
I had so many leg injuries due to my scooter, it isn't even funny