What's the most painful thing you've experienced? (Physical)

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
back in my old town there was an abandoned factory that my idiot friends hopped a fence to get into to quite literally scavenge for scrap metal
tbh they made some money doing it but they all stopped once a friend of mine, while with them one day, popped his right ball when trying to hop the fence and had to go to the hospital

e: oh and he completely lost it if you're wondering
he has to live life with one ball all because he wanted scrap metal

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
To put what I've experienced on a scale from 1-10:

1. Having my nose bit open by a dog. (Was super quick, and adrenaline kicked in, so I didn't feel anything.)
  2. Digging a fingernail out of my skin that had become embedded.
  3. Slicing the back off my heel on a door frame.
  4. Falling from a tree onto my neck, couldn't walk for 5 mins.
  5. Having my nose broken by a punch.
  6. Headaches following seizures.
  7. Having a wooden stool broken over my back.
  8. (Can't think of something)
  9. STREP THROAT. Now. To put this into perspective, this was more painful than having a wooden fucking stool broken over my back. This is a throat infection from Satan. Every time I swallowed or opened my mouth, tears streamed down my face in pain. It was horrific.
  10. N/A
TL;DR - Worst pain I've experienced was strep throat. Don't get that shit, fuck.

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
When I was younger, like maybe nine, there was a big storm that knocked down a tree at a local park.
The tree was really steep, and I tried to climb it.
The tree still being severely wet from the rain, made me slip on all fours.
My lower stomach got punctured by a sharp wooden stub.
I had to stumble back home while bleeding out the abdomen.
Hurt bad man.

D

Deleted member 305

we were fucking about with friends and decided to get on an old ass warehouses' roof.

yep, you guessed.

some fucker decided to push me off and i almost broke my leg, but i did break my arm.

also, when i was a kid i ran into a metal post accidently when not looking with my eyebrow, still have a scar there

edit: the warehouse was short

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Me and my older brother were playing with light sabers and he smacked me in the face, which caused me to fall. I ended up banging my head on the corner of the wall and split the back of my head. TBH I didn't feel it at first because i passed out. Still remember the pain. Also I have allergies, but before my parents knew I had them, I had a major reaction that caused me to be unable to breath well. Since my parents only had one car, i had to wait for them to get home from work before I could go to the doctor. When we got to the doctor, I was told that it was probably allergy related and they made an appointment for me to get checked out the next day, so I had to go home still unable to breath, lots of fun.

swexs

Nebulae
getting my hand stuck in a pietro beretta 92's shutter while cleaning it, it literally took a piece of my skin away my friends i risked life
M9-pistolet.jpg

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Tackled in a fun rugby match by a 97 kilos dude. I was about... 13. I literally thought I got hit by a train.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I remember when I was like 4 or 5, albeit vaguely, I accidentally dropped a pavement tile on my right big toe, ripped the nail clean off and severely damaged shit around it, that caned.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
Breaking my knee and dislocating the kneepad.

Also tonsillitis - that shit was annoying as hell.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
nearly drowned once on holiday.

also when i was like 5 i jumped off the stairs and into the sharp corner of a cupboard and smacked my head into it. i cut my head open and blood was everywhere as i drifted in and out of consciousness.

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
A sprained wrist.
&
Flying down pretty god damn fast, with my knee slamming into the ground.

fuck I love living dangerously :cool::cool::cool:

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm on a roof of a warehouse that is wet afuck, then i start to slide down i try to jump but i jump forward and land on my back to the concrete on top of my bike. Nothing got broken.

heis

gamer
Nebulae
dragging my feet across the floor and feeling a sharp pain in my foot. turns out it was a cocktail stick in my foot and i spent an hour pulling it out with a lot of pain

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
To put what I've experienced on a scale from 1-10:

1. Having my nose bit open by a dog. (Was super quick, and adrenaline kicked in, so I didn't feel anything.)
  2. Digging a fingernail out of my skin that had become embedded.
  3. Slicing the back off my heel on a door frame.
  4. Falling from a tree onto my neck, couldn't walk for 5 mins.
  5. Having my nose broken by a punch.
  6. Headaches following seizures.
  7. Having a wooden stool broken over my back.
  8. (Can't think of something)
  9. STREP THROAT. Now. To put this into perspective, this was more painful than having a wooden fucking stool broken over my back. This is a throat infection from Satan. Every time I swallowed or opened my mouth, tears streamed down my face in pain. It was horrific.
  10. N/A
TL;DR - Worst pain I've experienced was strep throat. Don't get that shit, fuck.

The fuck wouldn't they give you Cortisol or Dexamethasone or something for the inflammation? Talking about your strep throat.

D

Deleted member 243

i was hit by a stone that was thrown, almost hit my eye