What's the most painful thing you've experienced? (Physical)

Labyrinth

oily black man
B A N N E D
Nebulae
second degree burns on my shoulders and neck, left a scar there.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I cut the top of my head with a window when I was walking out of a pool, I slipped into the pool then because I was paranoid

I filled it with blood.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I couldn't get out of bed to get to the doctors. It was that immobilising.
Fucking hell, and I thought tonsillitis was bad..
How long did it take to go back to normal?

Apache

Quark
Nebulae
Seeing too much 69's. When i see them my anal cavity begins to burn.

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
I got a deep slice on my stomach area because a jagged piece of rusted metal pulverized that area when I slid down something. I believe I soaked a white towel with quite a lot of blood and now I have two scars around half a foot long that have never healed.

But I never had to get stitches because I'm a tough Syrian... and was only 6 or 7 or something.

But really, it was quite painful. Like my entire stomach was on fire, and all of my muscles around and below the cut were all contracting inwards, so it was like being on fire with high amounts of pressure all compressed into a single area.

Last edited:

Álfrún

Neutrino
Nebulae
It's probably not the most painful thing that has happened to me, but it's definitely up there.

I was 12 and went to play outside in the snow because I thought the weather outside was beautiful. While playing in my front yard, I tripped over a tree root and in my fall, managed to completely dislocate my kneecap. Only my grandmother and my little sister were at home, and I spent about 15-30 minutes in the snow crying and screaming for help. Did I mention that I was in one layer of clothing (except for a winter jacket)?

I then got to feel what it was like to have a completely dislocated kneecap when two paramedics were lifting me onto the stretcher and when a woman at the hospital decided to put my knee back in place without pain medication.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
The first time I ever smoke weed, I smoked out of a pipe.

I didn't know what I was doing and just inhaled as hard as I fucking could, the heat of just doing it was almost unbearable, but then the coughing fit that lasted a solid twenty minutes was literally so painful.

I'm not a scrub anymore though, so that never happens.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Probably when I dislocated my right knee, and the rather painful period after where I had to use crutches.

Or back when I slammed my thumb in a heavy metal door, basically ripping the nail off and turning it blue for months.

Or when I had to have the tip of my index finger cut open to get a splinter out. No pain meds.

One of thosd.

Larry Crude the Good

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There was armed robbery going on in the shop I was, I tried to run away, attepted to jump trough the open window and got shot 2 times in the back and once in the chest.

I also fell from the 3rd floor of a building, breaking my legs and my arm.

York

Electron
Nebulae
To put what I've experienced on a scale from 1-10:

1. Having my nose bit open by a dog. (Was super quick, and adrenaline kicked in, so I didn't feel anything.)
  2. Digging a fingernail out of my skin that had become embedded.
  3. Slicing the back off my heel on a door frame.
  4. Falling from a tree onto my neck, couldn't walk for 5 mins.
  5. Having my nose broken by a punch.
  6. Headaches following seizures.
  7. Having a wooden stool broken over my back.
  8. (Can't think of something)
  9. STREP THROAT. Now. To put this into perspective, this was more painful than having a wooden fucking stool broken over my back. This is a throat infection from Satan. Every time I swallowed or opened my mouth, tears streamed down my face in pain. It was horrific.
  10. N/A
TL;DR - Worst pain I've experienced was strep throat. Don't get that shit, fuck.
i once got soap in my peehole

Mickey Toast

All I do is post art and shitpost in OOC chat
Nebulae
I once bruised my fucking testicles.You'd think "oh man that must've hurt but it must've been hilarious after"

And, well, yeah actually it was.

I also recently (yesterday) tried being cool and turned a chair 90 degrees while sitting instead of standing up to adjust the chair like a normal person. The chair flung and my ass smacked against the floor like pancakes on a smooth surface. It's not majorly hurting but I still feel the pain.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
STREP THROAT. Now. To put this into perspective, this was more painful than having a wooden fucking stool broken over my back. This is a throat infection from Satan. Every time I swallowed or opened my mouth, tears streamed down my face in pain. It was horrific.

Strep throat is the spawn of the devil.