What's the most painful thing you've experienced? (Physical)

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Kneecap snapped the wrong way during a scrum in rugby, luckily there was no permanent damage but goddamn, that shit hurt.

EDIT

Almost forgot, also cut my arm open on razor wire a year or so back, nasty scar's still there.

Last edited:

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Had two things happen to me that were pretty fucking painful:

Have ended up stabbing a pitchfork through my toes and almost having the pitchfork come out at the other end. Ended up being at home for about 6 Weeks or so

Been hit in the eye by a sweet which ended up causing occasional sight impairment and leading to me having about 2-3 Eye Drops a day for about 5 Weeks

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
I've been fairly okay, worst I did was fracture my arm on a trampoline a few days before one of my piano exams.
My girlfriend however, had one of the first open heart surgeries in the world at birth and then got septicaemia shortly afterwards meaning she wasn't out of hospital till about 2 or 3 years old.

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My brother literally snipped off the tip of my right middle finger with these things (when I was 6):
images

I scraped my knees so fucking badly that I was bleeding waterfalls. The pain was so bad, especially when applying the polysporin.

But, for my brother, he hurt himself badly too. Me, my friends, and him were jumping from one side of a creek to another. One part of the creek was elevated, so you had to jump down. Now, I'm going to say my brother has not been the optimistic, so he tried to land on his hand and knees. This resulted in his hands being FUCKING ENTIRELY RED and we called 911. Turns out there was glass at the bottom and he cut his wrist (near his vein) when jumping. I cannot imagine the pain.

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Had my left thumb cut off, when I was very young (10y?) and then reattached. Is all fine now :) Directly after that healed I broke my arm as well. And some years later I got cut on my left hand resulting in a deep scar in one of my fingers, had to wear a finger condom for ages.

Then we have the funny knee fuckup when I slipped and fucked up one of the tendons inside my knee, so I had to use a robot leg for a couple of months. That hurt like a mfukker, couldn't stand, shit or lie down.

Best thing ever though is the pilonidal cyst i got some years ago (fixed now) which actually had me crying as i was trying to take a shower, I rather had both of my arms cut off.

Nebulae
Both of the gym hanging rings came off, I fell down and broke my back (Almost but been laying down for ages twitching hehehehe) Bad memories...

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
I got attacked by a sheepdog when I was like 7 or something, had to have bits of my scalp glued back on and my face got a bit fucked

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
I'm a pretty careful person so the most painful thing is probably when I tripped over a loose wire and hit the upper corner of my eyelid on the edge of a wooden table. There's still a missing patch of eyebrow from the scar tissue.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I got my forehead blown off by a boot
And I got my sack cut.

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Having my toenails growing into my toe (and still is) causing infection. Then I had to visit the doctors' to have my toenail removed and some of my toe aswell.

Anesthetics didn't work.

My nail grew back as planned but it began growing into my toe again. Had to visit the doctors' again. Anesthetics did work that time but I still got a flesh wound for the second time.

I have to visit the doctors' again soon.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
the first time I sprained my ankle or whatever
I did it by accidentally kicking stone stairs as hard as I could and I was like 8 so it hurt alot
I don't think I even wore shoes