Serious What's your generic nightmare?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
ms where i'd place my toes underneath my desk and a slipper where the front looks like a clown would bite my toes turning me into a clown where i then got transported to a rainbow before sliding down it as a clown wearing those slippers.
idk why but i was scared shitless of this dream and it was repetitive for a year or
i had a repeated nightmare where i would see myself in 3rd person sleeping in my bed, then a hand would come out of the wall and pull me inside, where i'd slide down a bunch of neverending rusty pipes
to counteract the dream i'd sleep facing the wall

i now can't sleep with my back against the wall because it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, even though i haven't had that dream in more than 8 years

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
217904.jpg

I find dreams to be interesting, especially nightmares.
I personally found the IMG's human character in my nightmares often to be the one who's the 'monster' in my dreams.
Normally it would go something such as this:
I wake up in my bed and i'll just walk around cluelessly around my house, finding some generic situations more 'creepier' than usual. Such as a lamp, i used to have this lamp that looked like the one from Pixar's old animation-intro thing. And that for some reason caused major unease in me. I'd walk around unless i'm at the brink of my sanity due to objects that caused unease in me. Then i'd hear a sound, as if someone was walking up stairs with heavy boots, and the sound constantly came near me. I'd make a desperate attempt to hide somewhere, i'd run to my room, hide under my bed covers.. I'd take the bed mattress and make it lean against the wall, and go under it.. Or in some cases as a child i remember being at my grandparents, they were sleeping and the same phenomena happened, heavy boot stair sounds, i'd run to the bed my grandparent's would sleep at, and crawl between them and they'd cover me from the 'monster'.
pedderson & findus is based though

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
right so i dont usually have nightmares, but a couple days ago i had some a dream that wasn't exactly pleasant but it was pretty definitely one of the more unique dreams i've had.

i was sitting on the path right outside my house and it's boiling. im just chilling there and the world is going about it's business. All of a sudden i start hearing some sort of military jet in the distance and watch it fly over my head. it is speeding up and breaks the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. from what i remember it was really fucking loud and i remember being sent flying.

the most interesting part of this is how you can actually hear the sound like it's real. i think audio in dreams is much more interesting than visuals, but whenever i do hear stuff in my dreams it's loud as fuck and i wake up seconds later

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
217904.jpg

I find dreams to be interesting, especially nightmares.
I personally found the IMG's human character in my nightmares often to be the one who's the 'monster' in my dreams.
Normally it would go something such as this:
I wake up in my bed and i'll just walk around cluelessly around my house, finding some generic situations more 'creepier' than usual. Such as a lamp, i used to have this lamp that looked like the one from Pixar's old animation-intro thing. And that for some reason caused major unease in me. I'd walk around unless i'm at the brink of my sanity due to objects that caused unease in me. Then i'd hear a sound, as if someone was walking up stairs with heavy boots, and the sound constantly came near me. I'd make a desperate attempt to hide somewhere, i'd run to my room, hide under my bed covers.. I'd take the bed mattress and make it lean against the wall, and go under it.. Or in some cases as a child i remember being at my grandparents, they were sleeping and the same phenomena happened, heavy boot stair sounds, i'd run to the bed my grandparent's would sleep at, and crawl between them and they'd cover me from the 'monster'.
mfw actually having pettson in your nightmares

J4CS9LMzrebmSyXmU3BQAcpqN7HmK64gtNbAIDX0p0I.jpg

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A dream where I wake up and all of Nebulous is destroyed!!!!! RP!!!!!!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I used to have it where if I slept facing my door I’d have a nightmare and if I slept facing the wall I’d have a normal dream

Now I can only sleep facing my wall

I also used to hear whispers quite a lot in my old bedroom, but we moved house

But recently I get it where I’m going to sleep, it’s all black and quiet, and I’m finally about to sleep and I just hear a fucking scream, or a really loud noise and jump the fuck out again
Other common dreams/weird shit I have are:
- being followed
- being possessed and feeling like a walking corpse
-figures in my bedroom
-falling
oh and a few weeks back I had one that ended with a full blown panic attack in road daylight (in the dream) and I shut my eyes, only waking up when my mum held my shoulder and said “it’s okay, it’s okay, you’re fine, shh, wake up” and all that

I opened my eyes, I heard her saying okay. the hand on my shoulder like, left and I was lying in bed at 3AM alone.

Think I might be a bit fucked

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Darkness and nothingness, every day it's the same ordeal. Falling asleep and seeing nothing. It's a dream and a nightmare I guess.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
I remember how once I (in the dream) woke up, was having a normal day, came back from school and for some reason looked up. It looked as if the flat I lived in was in some kind of a gorge and up there it was dark as fuck and i could only see the shapes of some black motherfuckers with plain white eyes, they didn't look much like people, just from their shape and they were staring down into the gorge. I ran into my bro's room and was trying to tell him what's going on, but he was playing PC and didn't want to listen because he was in a competitive match of CSGO. Back then I was incredibly scared, but now, thinking about it ,it's funny as fuck DDD
He literally looked like this just in a blonde and PC version AXAAAAAAAAX
184891.jpg

[doublepost=1530297971][/doublepost]
mfw actually having pettson in your nightmares

J4CS9LMzrebmSyXmU3BQAcpqN7HmK64gtNbAIDX0p0I.jpg
Looks like a western version of SLAVNY LOVEC PAMPALINI
49809020_ds6-slavny-lovec-pampalini-e13-gorila-cz-dab-mp4.jpg

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
back in 2016 i actually had a dream about my nebulous acc getting hacked and finding it very scary, so scary i woke up at 6 in the morning. i was on here way too much back then

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
okinawa, 72
a tiny yellow hand covered in origami reaches out to me
he asks me to read his fortune
I say I won't because I don't speak that language
he looks up at me and says
one, two, three, three, foooouuu-
and before he could get that four out I squeeze the trigs and blow his tiny yellow brains out all over the grounds
next day I was in the tet offensive

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
So, in nightmares, everyone else is probably like this but me and 2 other friends was running away from something, only to my realisation that i was running at a walking pace and they was fine. I got left behind and some sort of monster or deformed person with a damn mace was running at me, he swung at me and when he hit me it felt like i was falling before suddenly waking up. Genuinely scared me at the time.