JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
going to hell but im already living in one so its not that scary anymore

Ugnip55

Neutrino
Nebulae
I remember this one time when I was a kid and it's kind of stupid.. So I woke up in my bed, staring up at my dresser, and at the complete top, Kermit the fucking frog is there, and everything is extremely distorted, like one of those 80's TV's when they malfunction.

The buzzing and that. And he just jumps down and walks towards me slowly, my vision turning red while I slowly just sink into my matress, before I woke up. It was fucking spooky.

Other than that my generic nightmare is usually based around arachnids or insects.

Reactions: List

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
I’ve had a few nightmares over it the clown when I was young I’ve grown out of that now clowns just annoy me, I still have dreams where I’m falling: that sucks I guess

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
I had a dream when I was a kid that was so vivid that I can still remember it. I was just floating among a bunch of wire-frame geometric shapes contrasted by what was like never-ending darkness. This sounds more dramatic than it was, but I'm trying to paint a mental image.

I was stuck there, but it wasn't where I was that was terrible, it was what those images did to my body. Raised my blood pressure, made me ill, gave me a headache, acid build-up in my throat. When nightmares create physical discomfort, especially at a certain level (like you have a fever / are sick) they are daunting and it creates fear in the real world. That's what makes them nightmares, that bridge between the world your mind is painting for you while you sleep and when you wake-up.

I stayed up and watched Dr. Phil. Somehow that was comforting. Fuck Dr. Phil.

Ugnip55

Neutrino
Nebulae
I had a dream when I was a kid that was so vivid that I can still remember it. I was just floating among a bunch of wire-frame geometric shapes contrasted by what was like never-ending darkness. This sounds more dramatic than it was, but I'm trying to paint a mental image.

I was stuck there, but it wasn't where I was that was terrible, it was what those images did to my body. Raised my blood pressure, made me ill, gave me a headache, acid build-up in my throat. When nightmares create physical discomfort, especially at a certain level (like you have a fever / are sick) they are daunting and it creates fear in the real world. That's what makes them nightmares, that bridge between the world your mind is painting for you while you sleep and when you wake-up.

I stayed up and watched Dr. Phil. Somehow that was comforting. Fuck Dr. Phil.

WE ALL KNOW DR. PHIL IS A LEGEND.

PinkGin

Quark
Nebulae
Don't get nightmares, but I get sleep paralysis on a daily basis, scariest one was my second week at uni, I had a guy over that night and I woke about 6am, my face was half buried in his arm, and I tried to move, and realised really quick I could not move at all, it's one thing to imagine it, but actually being unable to move is the single scariest thing you can experience, especially when you start seeing stuff. So I look about and when I look to my left (as far as I can look without movement of my head) I see something walk into my en suite, then my eyes unintentionally snap forward to the window at the end of the room, and it was a shadowy figure of the guy beside me, looking out of the window, then he suddenly snapped his head back to look at me. Theres a short pause, then it walks toward the bed staring at me, kneels down and just as he is about to put his hand over my face, I bounce up screaming. Other students in the accomodation must have thought I was a proper schizo...

D

Deleted member 1392

Funny enough I sometimes dream of roleplay, there was this once I began dreaming of being my previous rebel character, Artyom 'Soviet' Abdulov, running away in the city. The thing is that I was him, I could think and move, everything... and so I began thinking of that character's love which is Snowy, so out of the blue I began running around, whilst still in the City with a BOL and rebel gear, looking for her. Now the thing is, the City was in the nighttime, not many people were around, only Civil Protection and then all of the sudden they spot me, I began getting shot at, and so I run as fast as fuck while bullets go flying at me. Finally, I arrive at some location where I then get captured by Conscripts and the CAB was there alongside Snowy. So I basically look down to myself, preparing myself to Death, completely shit scared and all of the sudden I can feel my fucking heart just pumping and pumping, so fast and so strongly. Next thing I know I just goddamn rush at one of the conscripts after they have executed a random rebel and just use him as a meatshield before killing everyone in the room, less, of course, the fellow rebels. And so, we get the fuck out of there, me crying and with a gunshot wound to the leg, I begin limping away with Snowy and the others before I see a goddamn OTA squad notice us at a distance, so we begin running off, even if I was in extreme pain in that dream, I still continued. Lastly, I begin breathing heavily and sweating, the bleeding was getting serious, so all I see is me taking a hold over Snowy's face with my bloody hands, offer a hug before I am left to die due to me being quite a heavyweight to be supported and since I was limping, I couldn't really run away. After that I just see the rebels and Snowy run away before I fade myself to the internal light, and that is where I wake up.

It was really intense. :| I barely dream nowadays, besides me apparently punching people lmao

Axi0m

Quark
Nebulae
my generic nightmare is usually based around arachnids or insects.

Mine too. I remember having a particularly intense response to a nightmare where I thought there were dog-sized spiders or something on my bedroom floor, and in a panic I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom down the hall. It took a few seconds of staring at myself in the mirror to calm down.

But mostly I'll feel like I'm falling or imagine a loud noise and jump back awake.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
ayyy just had another cool nightmare tonight

Here’s my two nightmares from tonight
The first time idk the setup but there was an old dude across the table and I was like
Oh shit I know what this is
Then his face mangled and torn apart and transformed into a screamer
So I woke up
An hour later irl I’m dreaming again
I know in the back of my head nightmares are about
So I’m alone at the house with my dog in the kitchen watching binging with babish
And he’s teaching how to make tacos
So I’m like k cool I always wanted to make tacos
I’ve never made tacos before
So yeah there I am making the most ghetto taco ever
By ghetto I mean ghetto
Sliced cheese, chunks of steak and for the shell it was loaded bread with the crusts ripped off and flattened
I have no idea why
So as I’m ripping crust off bread I notice something
On the counter is two wet marks like someone recently cleaned it
And instantly it clicks in my head it’s another fucking nightmare
I ignore it and I look for a rolling pin to flatten the bread
I find an absolute vodka bottle but it’s made of glass
Plastic I mean
Idk why it was in my dream, I don't drink vodka, same with tacos
And as I start rolling the bread my dog starts cowering and whimpering looking behind me
I turn around and the laptop I was watching binging with babish on is rotated then a blinding light happens and I wake up

Cancerous format cause I posted it in discord then repasted

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Funny enough I sometimes dream of roleplay, there was this once I began dreaming of being my previous rebel character, Artyom 'Soviet' Abdulov, running away in the city. The thing is that I was him, I could think and move, everything... and so I began thinking of that character's love which is Snowy, so out of the blue I began running around, whilst still in the City with a BOL and rebel gear, looking for her. Now the thing is, the City was in the nighttime, not many people were around, only Civil Protection and then all of the sudden they spot me, I began getting shot at, and so I run as fast as fuck while bullets go flying at me. Finally, I arrive at some location where I then get captured by Conscripts and the CAB was there alongside Snowy. So I basically look down to myself, preparing myself to Death, completely shit scared and all of the sudden I can feel my fucking heart just pumping and pumping, so fast and so strongly. Next thing I know I just goddamn rush at one of the conscripts after they have executed a random rebel and just use him as a meatshield before killing everyone in the room, less, of course, the fellow rebels. And so, we get the fuck out of there, me crying and with a gunshot wound to the leg, I begin limping away with Snowy and the others before I see a goddamn OTA squad notice us at a distance, so we begin running off, even if I was in extreme pain in that dream, I still continued. Lastly, I begin breathing heavily and sweating, the bleeding was getting serious, so all I see is me taking a hold over Snowy's face with my bloody hands, offer a hug before I am left to die due to me being quite a heavyweight to be supported and since I was limping, I couldn't really run away. After that I just see the rebels and Snowy run away before I fade myself to the internal light, and that is where I wake up.

It was really intense. :neutral_face: I barely dream nowadays, besides me apparently punching people lmao

just a reminder that this was actually something someone posted here

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
ey7gbZm.png

zho

Quark
Nebulae
If I got to the point of dreaming about HL2RP I would accept that as a sign from a divine being to place a magnum in my mouth.

I've always had the generic dream of a square pit that leads really far down. At the bottom of it is a sewer drain and at the surface of the perfect square pit is a small, wooden bridge. I always wake up after falling down, very edgy

D

Deleted member 1392

when you got nothing to do so you continue mocking on someone in the internet, that's how boring your life can be

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
when you got nothing to do so you continue mocking on someone in the internet, that's how boring your life can be
when you got nothing to do so you embarrass yourself on the internet with retarded shit

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
shut up you prat, you bait people in with retarded posts like this
you reap what you sow