Serious What's your generic nightmare?

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Funny enough I sometimes dream of roleplay, there was this once I began dreaming of being my previous rebel character, Artyom 'Soviet' Abdulov, running away in the city. The thing is that I was him, I could think and move, everything... and so I began thinking of that character's love which is Snowy, so out of the blue I began running around, whilst still in the City with a BOL and rebel gear, looking for her. Now the thing is, the City was in the nighttime, not many people were around, only Civil Protection and then all of the sudden they spot me, I began getting shot at, and so I run as fast as fuck while bullets go flying at me. Finally, I arrive at some location where I then get captured by Conscripts and the CAB was there alongside Snowy. So I basically look down to myself, preparing myself to Death, completely shit scared and all of the sudden I can feel my fucking heart just pumping and pumping, so fast and so strongly. Next thing I know I just goddamn rush at one of the conscripts after they have executed a random rebel and just use him as a meatshield before killing everyone in the room, less, of course, the fellow rebels. And so, we get the fuck out of there, me crying and with a gunshot wound to the leg, I begin limping away with Snowy and the others before I see a goddamn OTA squad notice us at a distance, so we begin running off, even if I was in extreme pain in that dream, I still continued. Lastly, I begin breathing heavily and sweating, the bleeding was getting serious, so all I see is me taking a hold over Snowy's face with my bloody hands, offer a hug before I am left to die due to me being quite a heavyweight to be supported and since I was limping, I couldn't really run away. After that I just see the rebels and Snowy run away before I fade myself to the internal light, and that is where I wake up.

It was really intense. :neutral_face: I barely dream nowadays, besides me apparently punching people lmao
are you sure that you weren't actually playing the game but being very sleepy

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i've always had two nightmares on repeat

the first one is about a zombie apocalypse which always repeats itself until I find a way to survive and then continues from where it ends

the second is about everyone i consider close dying infront of me and me being unable to move even an inch from where im standing

Stanford

Neutrino
Nebulae
When I was young I used to dream about my dad going to a party and forgetting something. I go to bring him the stuff he forgot and on the way I see him in the middle of the road sinking into the ground screaming. Then I wake up.