where does your forum/steam name come from?

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
i can't remember what i was thinking at the time of creation

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
My actual physical body
[doublepost=1496551690][/doublepost]
In a sense, it is why I get furious when people try to argue that love is "just biology" or "just brain chemicals", that love and compassion is selfish.

Most of those people have never experienced true love and compassion. They have not seen the amount that it does to improve lives of many. There is a reason why in my medical guide I put my personal mantra "Through medicine, comes treatment; through compassion, comes healing" at the top.

Because it is true.

But remember, love is not an emotion. It is an action.

Love is when you put in work and energy to maintain and improve your relationship with a person.

Love is not easy, it is hard. Love is scary.

But love is worth it.
( ._.)

Nice story though, sorry for your loss.

Reactions: List

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
my name used to be dearjohn, i saw a picture of a deer and i made it deerjohn instead

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
I didn't have an established name, until I first played the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. I loved it to death, still do.

At first, it became chernobyl shadow, a word play from the first title in the series: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl.

Then, quickly after that, it sounded a bit too edgy for me so I removed the chernobyl part of it, leaving shadow as my name for years.

Until one day I realized just how much people have this same name, a lot of them bronies, so I said fuck that and added flex to the end.

Here I am.

KieraBoom

String
Nebulae
It comes from the first RP name I used on DarkRP. It was "Ioann Petrovsky", but nobody could pronounce "Ioann" so it just became Petrovsky, and then that's all anyone called me so that's what I changed my Steam name to.

Suicide

Neutrino
Nebulae
I chose this name because I thought I would unintentionally hear my name on different servers
For example:"I'm about to fucking suicide."
Just so I can respond with something like:"Lol take me out to dinner first xddd."
And it's also funny in rust for instance when I kill myself:"Suicide commited suicide." or: "Suicide got killed by suicide."

But yeah I hear my name quite a lot, so that's why I'm sticking with it

Nebulae
I chose this name because I thought I would unintentionally hear my name on different servers
For example:"I'm about to fucking suicide."
Just so I can respond with something like:"Lol take me out to dinner first xddd."
And it's also funny in rust for instance when I kill myself:"Suicide commited suicide." or: "Suicide got killed by suicide."

But yeah I hear my name quite a lot, so that's why I'm sticking with it
U should call yourself Mohammed as it is the most common name in the world, you will be referenced a lot then

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Unsure where mine stemmed from, My actual Usernames for my sona's n shit are known as "Storma~" so Wolfaye, heck if I know where it came from

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
Unsure where mine stemmed from, My actual Usernames for my sona's n shit are known as "Storma~" so Wolfaye, heck if I know where it came from
c66143b9eedab0d628ab284bfa24ea87.png

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
my first serious steam name and main one i often frequent, gigi, comes from a song i quite like
my previous steam one, another i frequent and current forum name, fgod, is word play, as i had a southern friend from the usa that loved calling me faggot but sounded like he was saying "faggod". i decided as a joke i'd change it to that before shortening it down into "fgod" without realizing the religious context
my current steam name, gault, along with several recent ones comes from ace combat zero, being names of squadrons filled with aces you fight against

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
some people were using oxymorons as an argument point on some game I think it was
so I called them Oxy[Morons] by saying something along the lines of "nice usage of an oxy[moron]"

I liked it and mentally figured I was making fun of people like that by using it as my name
and I have no regrets

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
I scrambled up the first three letters of my name and combined it with 'Dal' for whatever reason, might have something to do with a Dalek (It was so long ago, I really have no clue, I just really liked it.)