• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
you genuinely think that a liberal democratic world order is where history ends
in a world where space travel is possible and openly being explored
in a world where liberal democratic unions themselves are being corroded
in a world where authoritarian governments are currently on the rise (again)

mate, this is cringe
gigachad.jpg

Yes.

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
live fast die young best shit out there, i cant see myself in 30 years livin' and working my ass off for material wealth which would bring nothing other than a harder life for my offspring

fr

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
There is no greater cause by a third-party.
There is no meaning to life, or its spawns.
You yourself, can give meaning to yourself, everyone of us can to themselves.
Harder for some, but certainly not impossible.

One must search, another must dig.
In the end, if your cause is to be there for someone else, then that is a very valid cause to keep going.
If the cause you are going after does not suit you, or you sow doubt, then stray from that path, even if it takes a lot of energy.
While some goals might be impossible right now, you can see to make it possible for others in the future.
If your cause is devoted to a concept, be it a deity or otherwise, don't flinch away.

In many of these aspects, I failed. In some I am still trying to.
I comforted myself with the idea of ultimate death and the carthasis that is the eternal darkness that follows.
From that I can build up certainty that even if the life of oneself might be limited to its momentary cycle, there will not be a hell, heaven or any other conceptual place which keeps your mind bound.
It keeps me mentally at bay to keep on pushing, that nothing truely matters in this world unless you wish to give it meaning for yourself.

Where ever my path may lead me, in the end I will always find a way to get around life.
Becoming a martyr in a situation which you can still turn around would reach nothing.
Whatever it might be, why it could be, try to overcome it, with all you can.

Life in many of its facets is a battle of emotion, ideology and actions we take.
One just has to try and craft oneself's meaning.

D

Deleted member 4795

tumblr_nlgwxmljnP1uo5rtao1_1280.gifv

"Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds."

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
christian traditionalist values, probably think their life is headed a lot similarly to a lot of other people; to get a job, then get a house, start a family with wife and kid, whole nuclear family archetype with blue eyes blonde hair white fence while never straying from their usual norm, just lay the seed inside a woman who agrees with you and watch as you sprout the next generation of Nothing New. what a boring life view
This really sounds like somebody that's very envious who can't live a 'normal lifestyle'.

Nothing sounds more appealing to me than serving my country in civil service or sorts, whether it be law enforcement, fire-fighting, ambulance services or the military. Having somebody who loves and cares for you doesn't seem like a negative. Starting a family of people who will either make you cry or laugh because of how adorable they are with their unforced smiles and giggles sounds like a sweet deal. Going out to the range to shoot is something I can get behind. Hunting for cheaper meat when the price of beef is going up sounds like a good adventure for my friends and I. You say nothing new, but I say there's nothing better. That lifestyle has served people well for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I don't know man, sometimes it just sneaks up on me that people actually don't think that's a good lifestyle, being a decent member of your church and local community seems like something not everybody is strong enough or willing enough to aspire to. Maybe people are just too self-interested these days.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
This really sounds like somebody that's very envious who can't live a 'normal lifestyle'.

Nothing sounds more appealing to me than serving my country in civil service or sorts, whether it be law enforcement, fire-fighting, ambulance services or the military. Having somebody who loves and cares for you doesn't seem like a negative. Starting a family of people who will either make you cry or laugh because of how adorable they are with their unforced smiles and giggles sounds like a sweet deal. Going out to the range to shoot is something I can get behind. Hunting for cheaper meat when the price of beef is going up sounds like a good adventure for my friends and I. You say nothing new, but I say there's nothing better. That lifestyle has served people well for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I don't know man, sometimes it just sneaks up on me that people actually don't think that's a good lifestyle, being a decent member of your church and local community seems like something not everybody is strong enough or willing enough to aspire to. Maybe people are just too self-interested these days.
i am most likely gonna move to the us in the midwest or texas and just do that like its appealing but i dont want to live a 9-5 life thats the real boring

the real boring is living 9-5 and just working my ass off in a job i dont enjoy in a mega city

D

Deleted member 22

I am too self interested I'm the polar opposite what you propose works for you but for me it's personally my hell, I don't believe in being beholden to anyone and I believe strictly in just living day to day and living a naturally flowing organic life with as little guard rails as possible, obligations to the ""community""" are obligations I willfully shirk, I live on the peripherals and I don't feel any belonging to any community or one place or group I have felt nothing personally but consistent rejection from every group or area, I don't feel like I fit into any of them wherever I happen to be

D

Deleted member 22

I just want to feel like I'm wanted in a group or area, I want to feel like I belong there and people want my presence and enjoy it

D

Deleted member 7099

you sound real into yourself for calling others 'envious' or 'not strong enough' ironically for enough toting the christian lifestyle of taking the beam out your own eye before the mote in your brother's, and even especially critiquing people for being too 'self interested these days'. im sorry, i didn't exactly want to be rude but as soon but as you start calling people envious and bragging about how you wish your life was it's gonna come your way.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my life is going nowhere fast and it's pretty cringe

like for real i have no idea where the fuck my life is going

no dreams, no goals, no direction, no nothing, the last 8 months blend together because i havent been doing anything but be in my room on my PC and i have no idea what i am going to do about it

life feels like a cruel joke and im the subject of it and i have no idea what to do about it

being alive kinda sucks tbh