• Another Gmod server

• The Devs should make their own game

• Other

• Transfer current stuff to UE4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
we non-sarcastically considered GTA V but during our examination of it we found there would be too many pitfalls, and it would really be a massive pain to work with.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
we non-sarcastically considered GTA V but during our examination of it we found there would be too many pitfalls, and it would really be a massive pain to work with.
friend ran a big enough rp community on samp a while back. they had to ban the entirety of the Philippines because they were just too destructive and hard to manage, so they just cut their losses and blocked any Filipino IPs.

not particularly relevant but i just remembered it and its fucking hilarious

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Out of curiosity, care to elaborate cutie?
[doublepost=1568060404][/doublepost]
friend ran a big enough rp community on samp a while back. they had to ban the entirety of the Philippines because they were just too destructive and hard to manage, so they just cut their losses and blocked any Filipino IPs.

not particularly relevant but i just remembered it and its fucking hilarious

wow you mean there's a group of players out there that are worse than russians, chinese, and brazilians? where do they fit on this scale?

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
Out of curiosity, care to elaborate cutie?

471.jpg

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
sub Rosa is actually pretty fun and the amount of shit servers with bad mods on it would make it easy to compete

just ban brazil ips

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
if only blizzard and volvo did this

see Brazil probably has enough players for those games to do that, they can play with each other

but sub Rosa is ‘niche’, not to its popularity but it’s playercount

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sub Rosa is actually pretty fun and the amount of shit servers with bad mods on it would make it easy to compete

just ban brazil ips

shame most games forgo RP and just come down to

"i have yellow disk

u have no money?

ok" hang up

one time i tried to lie about us having money so i could kill them to steal their disk and i got banned for breaking rules

like what the fuck

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
shame most games forgo RP and just come down to

"i have yellow disk

u have no money?

ok" hang up

one time i tried to lie about us having money so i could kill them to steal their disk and i got banned for breaking rules

like what the fuck

???

that’s an ass server, play on grevelo

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
???

that’s an ass server, play on grevelo

a lot of player in sub rosa seem to just be tards that dont get the whole point of the game is to be greedy and not trust the other team

they genuinely get salty when lied to and im like "was i meant to just sit out the round because i spawned with no disk or money"

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
see Brazil probably has enough players for those games to do that, they can play with each other

but sub Rosa is ‘niche’, not to its popularity but it’s playercount

i mean they have their own serbers on dota and wow, but for some reason br doesn't use them or in wow's case, blizzard is dumb enough to link all the br realms with us ones as if that made any sense. shit sucks.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
a lot of player in sub rosa seem to just be tards that dont get the whole point of the game is to be greedy and not trust the other team

they genuinely get salty when lied to and im like "was i meant to just sit out the round because i spawned with no disk or money"

well, I mean in my experience in the more popular server there is extremely light RP, the community is so tightknit that veterans from old builds will get along with newbies as long as they shape up to be competent, long ago people will still remember you if you frequented.

There is a community of trust, people see you stacked or recognize certain players on their play styles.

The game isn’t set on behavior, I’ve definitely had my share of “I really like Goldman’s manager so I’ll tell them I have any means” and usually if they’re courteous enough, we go fuck OXS for the round, it’s good fun.

People will get angry, your team will get angry if you’re a tard but it’s not the end of the world, there is kinda like a politics thing.

If you play grevelo don’t trust the Jew guys who main Goldman except ezekiel he’s alright
[doublepost=1568069506][/doublepost]
i mean they have their own serbers on dota and wow, but for some reason br doesn't use them or in wow's case, blizzard is dumb enough to link all the br realms with us ones as if that made any sense. shit sucks.

you can also just circumvent it with a couple clicks to go play euro servers

which is good for cultured people who just wanna play with their euro friends but then it’s got Brazil’s who should be region locked

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

which is good for cultured people who just wanna play with their euro friends but then it’s got Brazil’s who should be region locked

i can't even play with my euro friends on wow unless i want to shell out another extra $15/mo (or is it 15 EUR idk) for a second account, i'm stuck with brazilians and taiwanese >:c

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
well, I mean in my experience in the more popular server there is extremely light RP, the community is so tightknit that veterans from old builds will get along with newbies as long as they shape up to be competent, long ago people will still remember you if you frequented.

There is a community of trust, people see you stacked or recognize certain players on their play styles.

The game isn’t set on behavior, I’ve definitely had my share of “I really like Goldman’s manager so I’ll tell them I have any means” and usually if they’re courteous enough, we go fuck OXS for the round, it’s good fun.

People will get angry, your team will get angry if you’re a tard but it’s not the end of the world, there is kinda like a politics thing.

If you play grevelo don’t trust the Jew guys who main Goldman except ezekiel he’s alright

the only people i trust in goldman are people that do the Goldman(tm) voice