• The Devs should make their own game

• Other

• Transfer current stuff to UE4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
when? there was a reason we moved if that was the case lol
for the first few months of lemonpunch, when the server went down every 2 hours with DDoS and dozens of new people were showing up every day.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Honestly, it's been a suggestion for quite a while following Frundtech -- hell it was even an idea to convert FRP into STALKER at one point.

Why can't we just dive down into the depths of STALKER or Metro? So many people are into that type of shit and would back it -- it's bound to be a successful idea.

STALKER itself is a flexible subject in itself. You could do a lot of events/story arcs in it. Alongside that, the amount of factions and routes a player could take.

Let's just do STALKER, yeah?

stalker rp isn’t actually a good backdrop for a story based roleplay server

I’ve been in it, with great writers, great people who cared - it just isn’t very fun long term, and it’s mostly divulges into loot balancing and artifact limiting, making artifacts superficial to obtain or have or just straight up nerfs etc

I’d like there to be a good stalker server, which there were plenty but the background of stalker doesn’t let it

which is funny cause HL2 doesn’t either until we assfucked the lore it’s hardly reminiscent of a half life game

but hey that’s an exaggeration of itself

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
when? there was a reason we moved if that was the case lol

Use to be waaay back before Lemonpunch made it a subscription thing. I’ve never truly agreed with the subscription ordeal because of how expensive it can become.

It’s like paying for a monthly subscription to SWTOR, but you get less updates, no new content and a smaller player base.

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
A long time ago Lemonpunch said Fallout RP would happen
There have been many Fallout RP communities in the meantime, mostly garbage but a couple good. If there's a shot at making one that's sustainable and doesn't die off within six months, that'd be nice.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Use to be waaay back before Lemonpunch made it a subscription thing. I’ve never truly agreed with the subscription ordeal because of how expensive it can become.

It’s like paying for a monthly subscription to SWTOR, but you get less updates, no new content and a smaller player base.
Except you get an actually successful community that actually stays afloat, and if you'll remember rightly we had plenty of money spent on Dev/Map work to keep it interesting. We aren't an MMO lol

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
One time donator offers should only exist for darkrp-ish gamemodes because you simply know they'll stay alive and floating for years and you have more leeway than on a seriousrp server, where you can do only so much with donator

wheres my ota juggernaut for donating

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
One time donator offers should only exist for darkrp-ish gamemodes because you simply know they'll stay alive and floating for years and you have more leeway than on a seriousrp server, where you can do only so much with donator

wheres my ota juggernaut for donating
We'll give you a super gold rank for paying a one time fee with dual wielding AR2's and your own personal combine helicopter

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
We'll give you a super gold rank for paying a one time fee with dual wielding AR2's and your own personal combine helicopter
100$ for the tax evader custom rank

dont ban me pls was just a joke

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
A long time ago Lemonpunch said Fallout RP would happen
There have been many Fallout RP communities in the meantime, mostly garbage but a couple good. If there's a shot at making one that's sustainable and doesn't die off within six months, that'd be nice.

Ah, I remember that Lemonpunch Fallout RP thing, died before takeoff. There was even meme videos made for it, I'll have to see if I can find it.