Wild, wacky, crazy RP server ideas - post your own!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh i don't know why you're saying that i'm literally ruining lifeweb's purpose when everyone already knows about it

can't a finland person praise something what they find extremely fun and interesting????

Not if the Owner doesn't want you to.

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
Not if the Owner doesn't want you to.

think we're way past that.

waaaaaaaay way past.

everyone who's played SS13 for more than a year knows that there's a server where you can poop and pee and do cool things.

like D2K5 or that thing

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I'll take the hit here and tell you to go fuck yourself with a rake. Lifeweb was never, ever meant to be spread around like this. It was designed to be an exclusive limited thing with the playerbase essentially being an underground community. But people spread it and idiots came in, then sandy shut the website down because itd become too public (also people were posting cheese pizza but thats beside the point).

The game was off for a while, then it was brought back. Same time every week. No forum. I've been playing off and on since the very beginning and it really rustles my jimmies when people go spreading shit around and bragging about lifeweb because it destroys the original point it was made for, regardless of if you had an insanely cool time or not.
i guess thats why randy got an english-speaking playerbase in the first place by advertising it on baystation forums (and how i found out about it way back in the day)

even though lifeweb being advertised here isnt really smart since this playerbase (aka people who are more into the "LOL POOPING AND PEEING IS FUNNY ALSO SEX" aspect of it) isnt really suitable for the game

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
i guess thats why randy got an english-speaking playerbase in the first place by advertising it on baystation forums (and how i found out about it way back in the day)

even though lifeweb being advertised here isnt really smart since this playerbase (aka people who are more into the "LOL POOPING AND PEEING IS FUNNY ALSO SEX" aspect of it) isnt really suitable for the game

true.

still, i'm just praising a game what i like, even though it's... well, what it is.

there isn't enough edgy darkstuff here!!!!

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll take the hit here and tell you to go fuck yourself with a rake. Lifeweb was never, ever meant to be spread around like this. It was designed to be an exclusive limited thing with the playerbase essentially being an underground community. But people spread it and idiots came in, then sandy shut the website down because itd become too public (also people were posting cheese pizza but thats beside the point).

The game was off for a while, then it was brought back. Same time every week. No forum. I've been playing off and on since the very beginning and it really rustles my jimmies when people go spreading shit around and bragging about lifeweb because it destroys the original point it was made for, regardless of if you had an insanely cool time or not.

hope u don't mind if I share this with my gamer bros at planet minecraft forums it looks super fun

Reactions: List

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Rwandan genocide rp

Tutsi faction

Hutu faction

UN faction

Refugee

M9K machete and ak and some un guns

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

Rouge Echo
Gears Of War-esc Roleplay

283C508DBC2E82C169C1CD7F5EEC2FD788F3170E

1 Major faction :Rouge Echo: An old world automated military force that has risen from deep within ancient bunkers of the 2300s with amercian ideals of family, freedom and capitalism
All other factions will be player made
The server will be heavily city based in a war torn Beverly hills style location

Welcome to the future, son
robzombie-tyrannosaurus.jpg

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae

Rouge Echo
Gears Of War-esc Roleplay

283C508DBC2E82C169C1CD7F5EEC2FD788F3170E

1 Major faction :Rouge Echo: An old world automated military force that has risen from deep within ancient bunkers of the 2300s with amercian ideals of family, freedom and capitalism
All other factions will be player made
The server will be heavily city based in a war torn Beverly hills style location

Welcome to the future, son
robzombie-tyrannosaurus.jpg

HELLO THERE

YES :^)