Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
As much as you may not wanna hear it, nebs dying.... GTARP is the next voyage. One im looking forward to. It's no secret that Nebs been on the decline, GMod is a old game at this point. If i'm wrong then what can ya do.
i like garrysmod

Reactions: List

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As much as you may not wanna hear it, nebs dying.... GTARP is the next voyage. One im looking forward to. It's no secret that Nebs been on the decline, GMod is a old game at this point. If i'm wrong then what can ya do.
sg4akixu5vs51.jpg

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
nebs dying............................

guys gmod's dying.....................................................................

hl2rp's dead wee should move on..................

shut the fuck up

all hl2rp needs is a few people willing to give a parcel of their time and it can still be enjoyable for dozens of people

small player count =/= dead

does it mean things could probably do with some spicing up? yeah, spicing up never hurts

neb hl2rp's dead when the community itself closes down

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i don't think 'neb is dying' as much as it is just useless to play on and people know that. i don't think the setting allows for much and we're not doing anything CRAZY on it anymore.

garry's mod rp isn't at its peak, neb hl2rp is le dead. all i think it needs is actual new rules which, fuck merlinsclaw for ruining this word, 'liberalizes' the setting.
[doublepost=1625431162][/doublepost]
all hl2rp needs is a few people willing to give a parcel of their time and it can still be enjoyable for dozens of people

PUT THE BLAME ON THE PLAYERS PUT THE BLAME ON THE PLAYERS

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
PUT THE BLAME ON THE PLAYERS PUT THE BLAME ON THE PLAYERS
did i say that pilotbland

can you quote where i said that

no the blame's on fucking everyone mate trust me

apologies i seem to have had a lapse in judgement for i have just quoted a pilotbland post. i will now vacate the premises for a period of at least fifteen (15) minutes.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
lol

shit

Atom
Nebulae
nebs dying............................

guys gmod's dying.....................................................................

hl2rp's dead wee should move on..................

shut the fuck up

small player count =/= dead

does it mean things could probably do with some spicing up? yeah, spicing up never hurts

neb hl2rp's dead when the community itself closes down
seethe harder

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nebulous has been "dying" since 2016 lol

It isn't just one server, it's a community.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
as a literal newbie, what made the playercount go into the dump? bc i remember seeing neb last year with a usual playercount of like 50 60 most nights what happened there

Status
Not open for further replies.