[doublepost=1625413334][/doublepost]
10B712BF2338E911AA087193657F47963A58CA20

6 foot 8 with chef trousers compact pistol[hidden]
club-penguin-profile-11.jpg

why’s their inv look like a club penguin profile

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
Playing on Willard for 5 minutes made me forget how much I genuinely despise Clockwork/early Helix era CPs, and while flawed how much better the modern CP attitude is.
I'd love to play on Nebulous to see what you mean, but the player pop has been too low lately. My version of """good""" CPs are those that exercise discreet power without having to get in your face directly.

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I'd love to play on Nebulous to see what you mean, but the player pop has been too low lately. My version of """good""" CPs are those that exercise discreet power without having to get in your face directly.
that probably describes CPs for the most part, with some exceptions which aren't actually a problem in anyway.

theres no overdone edge or powertripping that makes it unfun for people. cops can still assert authority well but are overall more relaxed, sometimes a little too relaxed imo but like i said, there are some flaws.

god forbid we turn this into a CP discussion thread I don't want another brain tumor

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
pretty sure they have improved since the launch, thats atleast cool

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
good cps are human cps that aren't cheap ota replicas

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
aye
they were pking people for the smallest things like
going in an alleyway that's connected citizen spawn point
going to see if they truly changed at the launch
which is coming in like 2 weeks or so?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ngl it just frustrates me that they put on the act of "oh we dont care about neb teehee they do their thing we do ours....." and while that is true of some of their staff who're actually cool as fuck to talk to the top-down ethos from their headstaff has always been "no we're doing this to try and kill off Neb".

I've seen the logs and seen the vitriol behind closed doors from before they rebranded and went public, the fact they try so hard to act innocent about it now is just taking the piss.

If not for that then I'd view them as any other community - more power to them.

Willard believes so much in player freedom I'd be shocked if they ever do, and that isn't me throwing shit. 90% of their post-launch problem players back in December/Jan they didn't ban even when they were blatantly causing problems. They outright don't want to filter their playerbase because it risks their stability.

[DO NOT RESEARCH]

atle's a great con artist

not much else

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Ngl it just frustrates me that they put on the act of "oh we dont care about neb teehee they do their thing we do ours....." and while that is true of some of their staff who're actually cool as fuck to talk to the top-down ethos from their headstaff has always been "no we're doing this to try and kill off Neb".

I've seen the logs and seen the vitriol behind closed doors from before they rebranded and went public, the fact they try so hard to act innocent about it now is just taking the piss.

If not for that then I'd view them as any other community - more power to them.

Willard believes so much in player freedom I'd be shocked if they ever do, and that isn't me throwing shit. 90% of their post-launch problem players back in December/Jan they didn't ban even when they were blatantly causing problems. They outright don't want to filter their playerbase because it risks their stability.

[DO NOT RESEARCH]
imagine being so frustrated with a community that you establish your own in hopes of seeing said community crumble

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Late to the party but I've seen most of these servers always make the same mistake. They usually gather players who were cast aside/banned from other communities. And while some of them are genuine, others remain on the same track they were already.

And then, they let them into staff. They just, refuse to double check the people who is going to manage their stuff/engage with the rest of the playerbase and focus on recklessly building numbers.

This leads to insane issues that just keep growing and growing, taking away focus from the very server itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.