played it for like 10 mins and saw this from cops and just left mid search

7ORixo7.jpg

i guess the whirling knows no bounds

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i think people should play what they like
its easy to complain when youve been playing nebuloid / lp for 6 years and the first 4 were our own beta-test of very slowly ironing out issues that plague the day to day and even still have complaints about stuff that doesnt work
its obvious enough by the fact one of their main issues was the OTA faction going to wipe the rebels a week after they started existing, an issue we've previously had some years ago

obviously an inability to take in feedback is detrimental but if they stay on the same track as nebulous/lp had done for so many years of generally ironing out blatant issues then it'll level out and be just the same as here. its in its infancy stage and i think a bunch of people who've played neb/tnb for 5+ years have a hard time remembering how rough things were for every community that's just started out

also worth remembering that we've ironed out "problem players" for the same amount of years, there's no standard for a judge of character when introducing them to power over a system, our union systems nor rebel players havent exactly been peachy always either

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
their mentality seems to be stuck in 2015 and a lot of the players and staff there are just

idk, childish as fuck, or generally a bit weird
most of willard players are just edgy teenagers who think racism and homophobia are funny and not offensive at all

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
most of willard players are just edgy teenagers who think racism and homophobia are funny and not offensive at all

wait hold on...

D

Deleted member 1974

Woohoo! Haha! Yeah! Wooooo!

/actcheer 2
/actcheer 1

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Real talk

if I made a project zomboid rp server would anyone be interested?
I think the current build of Project Zomboid (the one with cars, graphics overhaul and stuff) doesn‘t have multiplayer? You‘d need to use the older one before that one

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think the current build of Project Zomboid (the one with cars, graphics overhaul and stuff) doesn‘t have multiplayer? You‘d need to use the older one before that one

the IWBUMS build doesn't have multiplayer, the current proper build does

most people are on IWBUMS right now

i'd wait until multiplayer drops on the newest update before starting a server

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
As someone who’s been named on Willards forum.

they named the forum after his OC scientist who made a cheese based drink . Atle is, if not already obvious, so obsessed with himself he probably jerks his cock to his own image in the mirror.

let’s gloss over the fact they faked progress back in December 2019 to March 2020 in regards to their 90 dollars a month Patreon because they’ve always been plagued with drama and look at a single question.

What did atle thing he was gonna achieve? lol
Atle has formed a cult of personality around himself with the whole "radiobob" """meme""" which is basically his OOC mascot, and mascot of the server. Whenever he makes a post about anything, a bunch of twelvies react with the radiobob emote. I wouldn't mind it much if it was actually funny, but it's just cringe.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Atle has formed a cult of personality around himself with the whole "radiobob" """meme""" which is basically his OOC mascot, and mascot of the server. Whenever he makes a post about anything, a bunch of twelvies react with the radiobob emote. I wouldn't mind it much if it was actually funny, but it's just cringe.

he didn’t even make radiobob
[doublepost=1625412267][/doublepost]

I’ll just do it in gmod until then

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think people should play what they like
its easy to complain when youve been playing nebuloid / lp for 6 years and the first 4 were our own beta-test of very slowly ironing out issues that plague the day to day and even still have complaints about stuff that doesnt work
its obvious enough by the fact one of their main issues was the OTA faction going to wipe the rebels a week after they started existing, an issue we've previously had some years ago

obviously an inability to take in feedback is detrimental but if they stay on the same track as nebulous/lp had done for so many years of generally ironing out blatant issues then it'll level out and be just the same as here. its in its infancy stage and i think a bunch of people who've played neb/tnb for 5+ years have a hard time remembering how rough things were for every community that's just started out

also worth remembering that we've ironed out "problem players" for the same amount of years, there's no standard for a judge of character when introducing them to power over a system, our union systems nor rebel players havent exactly been peachy always either
Ngl it just frustrates me that they put on the act of "oh we dont care about neb teehee they do their thing we do ours....." and while that is true of some of their staff who're actually cool as fuck to talk to the top-down ethos from their headstaff has always been "no we're doing this to try and kill off Neb".

I've seen the logs and seen the vitriol behind closed doors from before they rebranded and went public, the fact they try so hard to act innocent about it now is just taking the piss.

If not for that then I'd view them as any other community - more power to them.

Willard hasn't been around long enough for that to happen, it will, but it just needs time
Willard believes so much in player freedom I'd be shocked if they ever do, and that isn't me throwing shit. 90% of their post-launch problem players back in December/Jan they didn't ban even when they were blatantly causing problems. They outright don't want to filter their playerbase because it risks their stability.

he didn’t even make radiobob
[DO NOT RESEARCH]

Status
Not open for further replies.